Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Good results, Geelong lose. GWS and WBDs don't gain much percentage. Surely Melbourne beat Richmond. I'm tipping Hawthorn beat St Kilda. Either way I think we finish the round in 6th which is great.

Saints, Melbourne , Suns and Giants our run home.

We can probably afford to drop one of them but really need to beat St Kilda and probably GWS, 8 point games. Going to spend the rest of the season death riding. GWS, Geelong, St Kilda and Richmond.

Giants in the last round for us, hopefully we finish the season in a position where it would be ok to rest players. They are going really well, would also be a good game to have a tune up for finals as well so see how that works out.

Done my ladder predictor a few different ways and we have come out playing saints in round 1 of finals so fingers crossed!

I wouldn’t be surprised if both sides have, & it’s playing for who hosts who in the first week of the finals, may play them 2 times in a row
There’s a possibility if we win our last 4 games which includes Melbourne and if they happen to lose two of their remaining games, then we can make 4th position…
Double chance v Top team qualifying final up for grabs…

One week at a time… 😉

Good results, Geelong lose. GWS and WBDs don't gain much percentage. Surely Melbourne beat Richmond. I'm tipping Hawthorn beat St Kilda. Either way I think we finish the round in 6th which is great.

Saints, Melbourne , Suns and Giants our run home.

We can probably afford to drop one of them but really need to beat St Kilda and probably GWS, 8 point games. Going to spend the rest of the season death riding. GWS, Geelong, St Kilda and Richmond.

Giants in the last round for us, hopefully we finish the season in a position where it would be ok to rest players. They are going really well, would also be a good game to have a tune up for finals as well so see how that works out.

Done my ladder predictor a few different ways and we have come out playing saints in round 1 of finals so fingers crossed!
Hoping that we don't look to rest players for the Giants game even if finals are assured. Remembering that there is a bye the following week you wouldn't want any playing their first game in 3 weeks in a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not convinced GC winning is a good thing. We play them at their home ground. I want them sold by then and not still sniffing around.
Fremantle was a great win for us!! GWS not so sure, as again we play them round 24 and they are a dangerous team.
A team we have had our struggles with up there on their home deck over the years…

flanders watch

maxresdefault.jpg

Hoping that we don't look to rest players for the Giants game even if finals are assured. Remembering that there is a bye the following week you wouldn't want any playing their first game in 3 weeks in a final.
I totally forgot the bye. Yeah would only rest those who genuinely need the two weeks. Otherwise it's a good tune-up game. Best case scenario is that we go in fully fit and beat them comfortably. Hit finals and take the freshness and form and beat all other opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back