Remove this Banner Ad

It depends whos available at 9

But assume the elite 8 are gone, im ok with any below at 14

Windsor
Leake
Wilson
Tholstrup
C.Edwards

And apparently big into Harderman aswell so assume wed be ok if he was the last left on our ideal list at 14

But the numbers with the crows may just not work

Do i take 14, 20 and F2 for 9 and 35.... not sure, id need a think

Edit: Having a think, id need the Crows 2 x F2 and 14, 20 for 9 and 35
Tholstrup and Edwards are a clear level below those others though which is why swans at pick 12 want to move up

We are linked to 7 different players with our 1st pick! Intriguing
Based purely on media reports, I reckon O’Sullivan is most likely. But if Caddy is available we’d take him

It sounds like the crows are desperate for a quality tall defender

So i think wed get a very good over from the crows if Osullivan was there 10 and 20 for him. Then swap our 31/35 for their F2
Crows, Dees, Saints, Swans, North.

They’d all be very interested in O’Sullivan and all would have a decent package they could put together.

with that level of competition I think your bound to get a really good offer.

….

In terms of players Essendon is linked too. I think they have 1-2 players they’d trade up for (Caddy + Curtain), a few players they like at their pick, and a few players in the 10-14 range should another team want to trade up for a specific player that drops who they don’t need. Ie O’Sullivan.

Crows, Dees, Saints, Swans, North.

They’d all be very interested in O’Sullivan and all would have a decent package they could put together.

with that level of competition I think your bound to get a really good offer.

….

In terms of players Essendon is linked too. I think they have 1-2 players they’d trade up for (Caddy + Curtain), a few players they like at their pick, and a few players in the 10-14 range should another team want to trade up for a specific player that drops who they don’t need. Ie O’Sullivan.
Its all good wanting to trade up but the only way we can is if we give up our F1 apart of the deal with 9

Like i cant see an F2 and 9 from us getting up 1 pick to 8

i want caddy so if you guys can figure out a draft order that gets him to us and email it to the list managers that’d be great

F1 and 9 for GWS 6 if available there on the clock

If available at Cats 8 on the clock

F1, 9 for 8 and Cats F2

Big prices to pay

Or 🤞and hope there at 9

With an F1 attached id say theyre looking at moving up higher than 12 to 9. Id say theyre after a top 8

Theyre keen on Tholstrup

12 should guarantee them a Wilson, Leake or Tholstrup

Id be pretty annoyed draft night if were not accepting 12 and swans F1 for 9 and D.Wilson/Windsor is best available thats left

Maybe theyre worried about getting Windsor or Wilson as Twomey doesnt mention their alignment to swans

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They haven’t been linked because it doesn’t look like they will make it that far
Maybe, maybe not

We dont know what Sydney are asking for in return for 12 and their backend First. We can only assume

Theyre linked to Leake aswell acc Twomey of course

None of us know, Twomey obviously has some insights, we can only guess

What? You would give GWS 9 + F1 for 6 in order to get Caddy?
That’s horrible list management.
What if Caddy kicks 800 goals and wins us 3 flags? Horrible list management is what we've been doing and settling for the players available at our selection.

I'm not saying we should do it but I am saying we should consider it if we really like a particular player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back