News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2024 Suns jumper means that this is still the undisputed greatest jersey of any sport ever worn on the Gold Coast.
1c66ef976d36225abfbb507bc5f84b32

#jadepride

images (12).jpeg

Many years ago I was able to get custom jumpers made.
A guy (possibly from here) enquired about getting a Gold Coast done with a logo he'd made.
It's better than anything the club has put out, and this jumper exists somewhere.

Approval-Form-GC-Heritage.jpg

If Gold Coast were going to become the "Lifesavers", perhaps a jumper reflecting this would suit?
s-l1600.jpg

Their team song could simply be, "Lifesavers! Get a 'hole' lot more outta life!"
Adelaide are already the fruit tingles... 😉😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird they rubbed out fujitsu on the away jumper.... maybe that leak isn't accurate...
MicrosoftTeams-image-118-.png
I’m guessing they were planning on going dual Fujitsu (but obviously whatever that other sub-brand was) at the time of printing and then this Dutton brand came on board after retails were printed. These sorts of things probably happen because I imagine they have to finalise the retails really early given how many they need to print. Port had something similar happen in 2020 where you couldn’t get MG on the retails because they came on late. So late in fact that our Round 1 jumpers had a horizontal MG patch ironed over the GFG logo. The season shutdown gave them time to sort out proper MG branded jumpers but Round 1 looked like this.
IMG_0012.jpeg
I’m not sure if the Indigenous jumpers were sold with two GFG logos but the ISC mock-up has two as opposed to the real thing which had MG.
IMG_0010.jpeg IMG_0011.jpeg
In short: don’t expect to see Dutton logos on any retails if they’re already being sold with that other logo instead.

Last edited:
Watch Carlton come out and say it was inspired by the chamois yoke of their foundation years. That's a great inspiration, but when you've butchered it that badly, it certainly isn't great execution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back