Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t understand how she can have a podcast. Who would actually choose to listen to her drivel?
the bar for podcasts is so low it makes the mariana trench look like a puddle

The do you regret ending up at north question just floored me. What a f***ing moronic thing to ask. 🤣🤣
Yeah Bull should’ve replied “do you regret having a lisp that spits tsunami levels of saliva campaigner?..”

He will re-sign. His best mates are all at North. He won't do it quickly though, will get the best deal he can and that requires a big year.
Same article states he is worth more than Gresham (now on 800k a year). Stands to reason if he did decide to explore FA we would be looking at another McKay-esque situation

Same article states he is worth more than Gresham (now on 800k a year). Stands to reason if he did decide to explore FA we would be looking at another McKay-esque situation

The Band 1 threshold has moved with the new CBA.

It's in the mid $900,000's now.

We wouldn't let him go for a compensation pick in the early 20's and I don't think he will demand that average contract.

Unless the AFL changes the criteria to include contract length (which they said was a high possibility), I can't see it being the same as McKay.

The Band 1 threshold has moved with the new CBA.

It's in the mid $900,000's now.

We wouldn't let him go for a compensation pick in the early 20's and I don't think he will demand that average contract.

Unless the AFL changes the criteria to include contract length (which they said was a high possibility), I can't see it being the same as McKay.
We’ll be happy to pay the Zoohar as unlike McKay he’s actually good at footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bloke has lost about 8kg’s. looks in ripping nick. Look out. ******* lean as.
This gen really are working to take a big leap up the ladder.

Can’t really remember any of the guys we brought in / around 2010 making these huge inroads in fitness.

This gen really are working to take a big leap up the ladder.

Can’t really remember any of the guys we brought in / around 2010 making these huge inroads in fitness.
Holy shit. A FIT AS **** CZ? The campaigners intensity in a contest, his endeavour to win the ball is now just increased exponentially. Its only ****ing November!! Jesus christ. You’re right and the club was right last year.

They basically said it was an “architectural” design. Game plan first, fitness second. This is fitness, in year 1 of fitness? We are making the 8 next year. Dont worry about the backline

Holy s*t. A FIT AS * CZ? The campaigners intensity in a contest, his endeavour to win the ball is now just increased exponentially. Its only ****** November!! Jesus christ. You’re right and the club was right last year.

They basically said it was an “architectural” design. Game plan first, fitness second. This is fitness in year 1 of fitness? We are making the 8 next year. Dont worry about the backline
If that gameplan thing which gets bandied around here is true, it comes across as a massive blunder from the coaches. What the **** were they thinking taking the reins of such an abjectly shit team in all areas and not immediately doing the thing that has raised the floor of every team that's ever focused on it?

If that gameplan thing which gets bandied around here is true, it comes across as a massive blunder from the coaches. What the * were they thinking taking the reins of such an abjectly s**t team in all areas and not immediately doing the thing that has raised the floor of every team that's ever focused on it?
Its simple logic really? Brad/Shaw/Noble/Clarkson. Its every pre season with some different logic.

We all heard the debate around Nobles game plan and disruptions because players couldn’t understand it.

Thats 4 coaches in as many years and this one is a keep it simple, its a competitive game plan to win games. Learn it, strive through it, tinker it.

Too much time in the past spent on game plans. Clarksons 5 year plan is on ****ing point. I’m convinced looking at pre season photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back