The Simpsons Movie (spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

simpsonswallpaperao1.jpg

Fave parts, little things you noticed, parts that stood out, fave quotes.

Some to kick things off:

Ralph: I like men now!
Ralph: ouch, blowback (when blowing bubbles at the dome)
Homer: DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmeeeee!

After Home and Bart negotiated Springfield gorge the ambulance from the episode was still there smashed against the tree.

Disappointments: obviously hard to get all characters in but some like Skinner didn't get a look in.

* Bart's nudie skateboarding run.
* Spider-Pig.
* Closing credits scene with Smithers and Burns.
* Homer flipping the bird.

All burned into my brain by virtue of their sheer hilarity.

i saw this in a cinema where the volume wasnt great unfortunately. during the spider pig scene unfortunately the raucous laughter drowned out part of it.

The whole scene with Homer and Bart daring each other to do stuff was fantastic. Bart holding onto the gutter and Homer hitting his fingers with the hammer had me in stitces.

Bart's naked skateboard ride couldn't have been better. I was apprehensive when I first heard about it, but they did it brilliantly!

Bart getting drunk off the mini bottle of whiskey and his outbursts that followed.

Lisa's perfect moment with Colin interrupted by Bart taunting her, "Lisa's got a boyfriend that she's never gonna see again!"

And yeah, the ones previously mentioned were great. Homer flipping the bird was hysterical! The look on his face when he realised he was stuck and someone (I think it was Moe) shouting out that they could still see his head. "Claw him!"

I am plaaning on watching the movie because I am a huge simpsons fan. Is it a good movie? How many stars would u give it?

What I want to know is what happened with the pig? Did he die when the house was ungulfed or did he stay in the Dome? I don't think that was covered well - the pig was not mentioned again after about 45 minutes of the film

What I want to know is what happened with the pig? Did he die when the house was ungulfed or did he stay in the Dome? I don't think that was covered well - the pig was not mentioned again after about 45 minutes of the film

that is a pertinent question. and did homer get his free donut?

also, if once going down the sinkhole appear on the other side, shouldn't the crap from the house pop up outside the dome?

when flanders stood up in church and homer crossed his fingers "gay gay gay gay" thats was great... and also i think ralph said something about being black not to sure, dont remember the exact quote anyone help me out?

but im still trying to decide if i loved it or not i think the plot was weak was piss... but the gags were great...still undecided

also, if once going down the sinkhole appear on the other side, shouldn't the crap from the house pop up outside the dome?

Think it jammed the hole or something.

and also i think ralph said something about being black not to sure, dont remember the exact quote anyone help me out?

Along the lines of...

"I like men now"

The other thing is the gags in most episode - they are funny when you see them but after seeing the episode 20 times, the jokes seem to get funnier!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great movie imo

my fave parts were the guy that couldnt decide whether to stay inside or outside the dome and got crushed, and where homer jumped into the sandpit but his head was still exposed lol

Saw it last night, my personal favourite bit was:

Lenny: "Not Black, that's the worst colour"

He looks at Carl right next to him, i'm pretty sure there was some dialouge there but i was laughing to hard to listen to it.

He looks at Carl right next to him, i'm pretty sure there was some dialouge there but i was laughing to hard to listen to it.

yes thats what im talking about,.... fking hillarious:thumbsu:

Lenny: Oh, sorry Carl
Carl: Thats OK happens all the time

Bart "applauding" Homer's move to Alaska, when all he was really doing was causing the snow to bowl Homer over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back