Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Dragons FFC v Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 8 Dance GIF by Paramount+

Dicky Fitzwell so overcome by this occasion that he even forgot to put any innuendo in his post. Somebody screenshot that!
I'm sure if you look hard enough there is something there

The tl;dr version btw is just : That guy is playing his 600th game. I know we want to win, and we love to bag the oppo, but take a moment to respect that massive damn number!
I'll sit out if that gets you on the field mate - have lots this weekend with some new Bi-fold doors arriving and I can see myself getting sandwiched between the stack of doors and waiting for someone to find me and release me.......

I'll sit out if that gets you on the field mate - have lots this weekend with some new Bi-fold doors arriving and I can see myself getting sandwiched between the stack of doors and waiting for someone to find me and release me.......
Ok buddy. I think I'll just name only me, and play 1 v 20.

(I think we got it covered but thanks anyway!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way, a new region has been forming over the last week or so, an archipelago of islands north of Sweet and the Meckons.

The name comes thanks to a suggestion from GremioPower

2024-02-27_20.30.26(cropped).png

Can you imagine the sorts of folks who live on this islands!?

By the way, a new region has been forming over the last week or so, an archipelago of islands north of Sweet and the Meckons.

The name comes thanks to a suggestion from GremioPower

View attachment 1915825

Can you imagine the sorts of folks who live on this islands!?
Something about that reminds me of one of the old Ultima games.

Sorry for absence everyone :)

Currently in Italy training and will be competing in the world cup this Friday and Sunday (Friday individuals, Sunday teams).

Been a great trip so far and got to fence the current world champion in a bout in a pre lead in competition so it has been eye opening.
1709160521028.jpeg
I’m pretty good at fencing. I was twice voted Champion Fencer at the ACME Field Day at Allansford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back