WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

2K24 is a tonne of fun.

I missed the referee mode since the PS1 days, and it's even better than it was then. Didn't play much today as I had other stuff on - but had a quick go and loved it. Really feels like another evolution of the previous couple of years.

Heaps to do as well, really keen to play over the next few months. Didn't play since the early 2k days and last couple of years only waited till it was really cheap. Glad I got it day 1.

2 random things that are memorable to me about Mike Rotunda.

When he was IRS in WWF, he called the Mega-Maniacs (Hogan and Beefcake), the "Mega-Morons".

Also in WCW when he was Michael Wallstreet. You were either on team WCW, or team NWO. At one point he was neither and walked around like this.
tumblr_n7a4dgrwIW1sg99p0o1_1280.png

ACKNOWLEDGE THEM!

Not the biggest fan of Carlton but got a chuckle haha. AFL social media teams are pretty good these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be the first time 3 wrestlers have wrestled twice on the same WrestleMania

Pretty sure Macho Man wrested 4 matches in a single night in the Wrestlemania IV title tournament. Dibiase would've wrestled 3 times in the same tournament.

Awesome pop after that slap. Also loved Seth's line to the rock.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Really odd ending to SmackDown, had 2 minutes left and they still ended it like there was another 5-10 mins left.
Yeah thought it was wierd. Wasn't sure if it was finished or not

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

the only way they will stack the deck any more against Cody is if they have Bloodline members as special referee, ring announcer and guest timekeeper. :think:

Questioning everything about WM with this tag team match. No way they would have Roman lose twice at WM and also very unlikely they would have Seth and Cody lose twice at WM either? With that in mind…

Option 1: Seth and Cody win tag team match, but both lose their respective title matches on night 2.
Option 2: Roman and Rock win their tag team match, Seth retains night 2 and Cody wins night 2.

Only the first option is really plausible as people have Drew winning the title. So unsure how they will do this.

Tried to find a live audience upload off YouTube, and in amongst the 50 million Indian-commentary videos uploaded in that time, found this

Pretty much, they paused like 2 AI characters waiting for an input, and I'm guessing once they were told they were off air, Roman bailed and Rock slowly walked out of the ring too.
Seth and Cody stood there like chumps and hugged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back