Autopsy Round 2, 2024: St.Kilda v Collingwood *SPUD'S GAME* *ROSS 200TH* *BYRNES 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Anesthetizing a concussed patient happens loads in trauma surgery eg. car accident/horse fall
In private healthcare, if the surgeon wants the case done the anaesthetist will generally just do what they're told

Man. Off he goes to the land of nod again. Good thing he'll have a decent rest for a while. Cheers.

Collingwood have got Brisbane at the Gabba, Hawks in Adelaide, the bye and then Port at the MCG. They could realistically be 1-5 by round 6!

ST KILDA will be without spearhead Max King for next week’s clash against Essendon, with the 23-year-old picking up a one-match suspension for rough conduct in Thursday’s nights emphatic victory over Collingwood.

King collided with Magpie Finlay Macrae during the fourth quarter of the Saints' 15-point win over the reigning premiers, with the Match Review Officer grading the high contact as medium impact and careless conduct.

Vision from the match provided by the AFL shows King’s raised forearm catching Macrae above the neck just after Macrae disposed of the ball.

That's taken some of the gloss off the win, hopefully they appeal it and it gets overturned but that's unlikely with our record at the tribunal.

That's taken some of the gloss off the win, hopefully they appeal it and it gets overturned but that's unlikely with our record at the tribunal.
Sidebottoms coat hanger on Owens a worse football action I reckon.

Sidebottoms coat hanger on Owens a worse football action I reckon.

Had more force to it also, Macraes was more Hill straight fell into his back on the way down.

Not worth the challenge TBH.
I do find it annoying that for the first time in years they choose to ban the action and not the outcome against us. As much as I support its philosophy.

Just bring in Hammer of Hayes for the match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ch7 too entrenched in their boys club echo chamber to realise BTs early popularity was a meme, now he's just an overplayed and out-dated joke.

If your popularity rose because you say things like package, big boy, fantaaassia, lllloyd, oh boy, wow wee etc then it's probably best to restrict exposure and over saturation. Cataclysmic decline in commentary quality.

I've been watching a bit of NBA and EPL, the commentary is night and day different to ours. They basically just talk about the game! In a fairly balanced fashion! Without dumb in jokes and seven different ex-players in the commentary box sticking their idiotic oars in! What a strange idea.

Not worth the challenge TBH.
I do find it annoying that for the first time in years they choose to ban the action and not the outcome against us. As much as I support its philosophy.

Just bring in Hammer of Hayes for the match
Theres no additional penalty to contest it.

I cant tell from any of the footage that King even got him in the head.

Playing devils advocate, that was silly from King BUT…

Hewett punched Neale in the head didn’t KO him no case to answer.

The following week Redman punched someone, didn’t KO him, got a week and James Harmes headbutted May didn’t KO him and got a week.

So in summary, who the **** knows X absolute chook lotto that shit.

Channel 7 is running a story about “a call to fast track ball tracking technology” with a shot of the Higgo goal.

It’s delicious. IF he was out (and that’s a big ****ing if) it was by a bees dick and we were already 2 goals up when he did it.

This isn’t some robbery you absolute clowns. If the ball tech wasn’t rushed after Adelaide got robbed of a finals spot from a ****ing howler then I can’t see why this would.

Channel 7 is running a story about “a call to fast track ball tracking technology” with a shot of the Higgo goal.

It’s delicious. IF he was out (and that’s a big ******* if) it was by a bees dick and we were already 2 goals up when he did it.

This isn’t some robbery you absolute clowns. If the ball tech wasn’t rushed after Adelaide got robbed of a finals spot from a ******* howler then I can’t see why this would.
I don't think the ball tracking tech would have changed the outcome of the Higgins goal. I thought it was for detecting collisions, whether it be from a hand or from a post.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt they're going for boundary lines as well. They can't even get decent cameras between the goals for goal reviews.

Could not give a single shit about those trying to downplay the performance by pissing about the umpiring or Higgins goal.

We were incredible, took it to the reigning premiers and smacked them in the mouth when they tried to get back in the game. It was glorious. Savour it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back