Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

People shouldn't use words they don't understand the meaning of and Trump clearly has no idea of what communism entails.
He is speaking to people who do not know what democracy means let alone communism.

Turns out there are way more deplorables in America than anyone ever thought.

so they'll unlock this bad boy then?
1PPEq73.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pondscum.
How anyone can defend a three time adulterer, perv, sexual predator accused by as many as 28 women of sexual assault, found guilty of what the judge called rape, steals from his own charity and sent many creditors to the wall. Further his failed business, bankruptcies, fake university etc. etc., is beyond belief.

Of course he did it all for them as not coming for him. I wonder how many of them can claim to doing all he has done?

More so the so called Christians!

How anyone can defend a three time adulterer, perv, sexual predator accused by as many as 28 women of sexual assault, found guilty of what the judge called rape, steals from his own charity and sent many creditors to the wall. Further his failed business, bankruptcies, fake university etc. etc., is beyond belief.

Of course he did it all for them as not coming for him. I wonder how many of them can claim to doing all he has done?

More so the so called Christians!
The Cult of Trump.

They are too far gone.

He preyed on their gullibility
He preyed on their distrust and fear.

He had the Dictators playbook and played them all.

A rather prophetic tweet…

View attachment 1937196

O'Donnell and Maddow hate Trump!

That is all they cover in their one hour shows.

I must admit I watch them a couple of times each week as the legal minds they have on there are quite knowledgable.

O'Donnell and Maddow hate Trump!

That is all they cover in their one hour shows.

I must admit I watch them a couple of times each week as the legal minds they have on there are quite knowledgable.
Trump has his haters, that's a given.
However the US electoral college will determine the Presidential election this year.
Always has, always will.

It appears that MTG did not get the message that Moscow Mike is TRumps man.
And this makes majority even harder

Representative Mike Gallagher, Republican of Wisconsin, announced on Friday afternoon that he would resign from Congress months earlier than expected on April 19, bringing the already minuscule Republican majority down to a lonely one vote.
After his departure next month, Republicans will control 217 House seats to the Democrats’ 213, allowing the G.O.P. to afford only a single defection from the party line on votes when all members are present.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back