5th: Grange
6th: Maroochydore
7th: Surfers
8th: Labrador
9th: Noosa
10th: Morningside
11th: Sherwood
12th: Mt Gravatt 🪦😞

Surfers by 19 - Surfers need to win all games like this or they will finish mid table

Sherwood by 63 will be close at half time, if this was played at Sherwood they would win by over 100 as they are 6 goals better at home

Labrador by 17 in the Doogie watts cup

Redlands by 33 - they will win the flag in 2024, if they don’t win the flag this year a few might head home to the new boys on the block next year

Grange by 23 - if they are playing deep in the finals they need to make a statement early, they don’t want the Brisbane lions getting to many more injuries as they won’t see a few VFL listed players who they need to win the flag

Aspley by 32 - Broadbeach will struggle to score as they have lost to many goal kickers in the last 2 seasons.
Impending weather forecast be a factor in any of this GK in your opinion.

Impending weather forecast be a factor in any of this GK in your opinion.
As I’m in Melb & the sky is Blue I’m happy with tips the only margin that might change is Broadbeach might keep it under 20 points.

Let’s hope Noosa have fixed the river that runs around the ground when it’s rains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surfers by 19 - Surfers need to win all games like this or they will finish mid table

Sherwood by 63 will be close at half time, if this was played at Sherwood they would win by over 100 as they are 6 goals better at home

Labrador by 17 in the Doogie watts cup

Redlands by 33 - they will win the flag in 2024, if they don’t win the flag this year a few might head home to the new boys on the block next year

Grange by 23 - if they are playing deep in the finals they need to make a statement early, they don’t want the Brisbane lions getting to many more injuries as they won’t see a few VFL listed players who they need to win the flag

Aspley by 32 - Broadbeach will struggle to score as they have lost to many goal kickers in the last 2 seasons.
got your tips sorry

As an Aspley supporter, our limited backline stocks is definitely a worry. Especially since 4/7 of our key departures were defenders! We'll definitely be forced to play small down there at different stages of the year when availability concerns become prominent.
Brizz, have you done your tips yet

Just looked at MtGravatt side for tomorrow and not sure if they have injuries or not but they are in for a long season. Not saying anything that no one has already said but I don’t think they would be many if any Div 1 sides with that Team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back