NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Junior program and having a great development coach (19s) a few years ago in Grant King, He was able to put a very talented list together that has stayed and developed over the last 3/4 years.

SWOOPINGTIME
How many played in their Grand Final team in the 1‘s and 2’s last year.

47 ex-Ivanhoe junior players on the clubs senior list across Men's and Woman's this year (out of around 110ish registered). It's a bit of a jump up for us with the NFNL being a little more appealing to some. The club hopes to continue to build on that momentum moving forward and create a sustainable pathway in the years to come that IJFC players will consider - or at lest consider more than they have (for good reasons) over the past 20 years.

Chump.

Just for something different, Whittlesea taking the piss in Div 2. Have not followed one bit of div 3 but see Gilmore led paradians also flogging them. Bergs sorted his replacement? Such quality. Can’t wait for next Saturday 🐶

Just for something different, Whittlesea taking the piss in Div 2. Have not followed one bit of div 3 but see Gilmore led paradians also flogging them. Bergs sorted his replacement? Such quality. Can’t wait for next Saturday 🐶
nicegaryyy just checked player points and Whittlesea play at 22, all 1 point players?
Has this ever been done before across any division in NFNL?

nicegaryyy just checked player points and Whittlesea play at 22, all 1 point players?
Has this ever been done before across any division in NFNL?

Yeah that seems really low. Good on them if they have pulled that off. Lots of room to improve if any higher level player jumps on board before clearances close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 banyule boys playing Ivanhoe seniors tomorrow BU
Lol
Way to derail the question.
Took the Hoes coach , assistants , captain , multiple B&F winners and VFL rep amongst others.
The question was who have they raided. There’s your brothers answer 😉

Lol
Took the Hoes coach , assistants , captain , multiple B&F winners and VFL rep amongst others.
Absolutely they have and have done for years - Good clubs find the cash to poach players from other clubs, nothing wrong with that it is called a Competition for a reason.
I reckon it is only a problem when clubs stop spending money on fielding junior teams and spend their money purely on poaching

Lol
Coaches, assistants, captain? Find this a bit of a stretch.
Outside of Viv Blackmore Moore, it doesnt look like anyone else went from Ivanhoe to Banyule recently.

Div 1 best and fairest predictions.

Going with Jesse Tardio. A bit patchy last year with some injury added in and still had influence. I reckon he will get himself going trying to get that elusive div 1 flag. No VFL commitment either. Lentini (mont ) will be up there. Without Buxton though, I don't think the supply will be as good from the stoppages. Still a ball magnet. Before the bergs mob unleash their displeasure, I have only Left Wilson out as I think he will get some decent opportunity with Tigers vfl.

Coaches, assistants, captain? Find this a bit of a stretch.
Outside of Viv Blackmore Moore, it doesnt look like anyone else went from Ivanhoe to Banyule recently.
Then go back past the last 2 years and you’ll find plenty of answers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back