Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a first!
giphy.gif

I heard there's some Old Boy salt to be mined and I am here to profit.
Which one are you again…

snow white dancing GIF

I’m gonna go with……

Eeny meeny miny moe!

Dopey?????

I hate to upset the apple cart, but I would endorse one more teeny tiny change to our identity.

From next season I would like us to be known as the East Side Hawky Walky Woozies.

No further correspondence will be entered into regarding our identity. Thank you all.
There will be one further correspondence entered into. I have been informed by the focus group that we are to be known as the East Side Hawky Walky Wookies. This does not in any way imply that we will be recruiting 3KZ is Football to the club. Thank you all for your attention, and may the Hawky Walky Wookies flourish.

There will be one further correspondence entered into. I have been informed by the focus group that we are to be known as the East Side Hawky Walky Wookies. This does not in any way imply that we will be recruiting 3KZ is Football to the club. Thank you all for your attention, and may the Hawky Walky Wookies flourish.
wookie GIF

Where do I sign?

cats2rise

#OGSKWALKYWOOKIES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do I sign?

I’m in because Tarkyn_24 is in

Which one are you again…

snow white dancing GIF

I’m gonna go with……

Eeny meeny miny moe!

Dopey?????
You've already double quoted me. I didn't think my post would get such a strong bite already.

To answer your question I'm not the worst ex-East Side captain in this thread. And I assume even now I'm more relevant than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back