Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid Season Trade thread wouldn't be far away.

Hawks sign - TheGoatBaron

Roys sign Tarkyn_24

Hawks the big winners in the first mid season trade of the season.
You’ve been in the competition how long yet this is the standard of your trash talk?

Bear Dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve been in the competition how long yet this is the standard of your trash talk?
I'm a little rusty, give me a bit of time.

but come to think of it. Has there been a mid-season trade thread this season, or has Elton Johns Wig finally canned it all together?

You've already double quoted me. I didn't think my post would get such a strong bite already.

To answer your question I'm not the worst ex-East Side captain in this thread. And I assume even now I'm more relevant than you.
Not sure I needed to be called out like this Loons 🥲

I'm a little rusty, give me a bit of time.

but come to think of it. Has there been a mid-season trade thread this season, or has Elton Johns Wig finally canned it all together?
As I understand it he wasn’t keen on folding the Gumbies mid-season.

There will be one further correspondence entered into. I have been informed by the focus group that we are to be known as the East Side Hawky Walky Wookies. This does not in any way imply that we will be recruiting 3KZ is Football to the club. Thank you all for your attention, and may the Hawky Walky Wookies flourish.
1712727630821.gif
That’s what you say now.

There’s lots of mentions of chip, bears and ex-East Side Captains and I am on my bye…

I’ll just sit here silently. Might bring up the chess if things get really wild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back