Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

And you came here ??? ......WOW ;)

In all seriousness, a great side ......I'd trade Pink, and move Naicos to DEF ....then Graham in the midfield

Then trade Carroll to Comben / rookie of choice .....via Manaugh into the MID

That gets Draper off field .....also allow Crouch to setup a loop for Sanders / Graham
Cheers! Was thinking similar too.
Glad I posted

I think you should look to getting some action into that backline of yours. But Stewart is a hold for a few weeks still

Maybe Yeo, any other backline options tickle your fancy? Ryan?
Mass or Zill > Ryan could be a play, but both still a little more $ to make.

I also have Daicos and Martin to swing back over the next fortnight, so all of a sudden it’ll be complete.

Will consider though!

Cast your eyes on a cellar dweller team .....and see how the other half live

Need to provide coverage for my injured eagle, Dawson ......decided not to have him put down

Got some bench players that need fixing ......next week

This week:
Carroll to Graham
Dempsey to Garcia (pending teams)
McKercher to Touk Touk

1713262803060.png

If Jackson has a 98, 91, and 72, in his last 3 rounds as a FT Ruck ......he's going to be a 75-80 FWD with Darcy back

And remember who he played against for that 72 ......Soldo

There's a downward trend with his scoring
i called it last week near his peak price. should have listened to myself, but needed the grundy coverage.

hes at a price where you can get a defensive keeper. or upgrade to a midfield one with some funds left over from previous trades.

only issue this week, is hes up against the eagles. which in reality. should be a free hit at a ton. either in the ruck or up forward.

Need to provide coverage for my injured eagle, Dawson ......decided not to have him put down

This week:
Carroll to Graham
McKercher to Touk Touk

View attachment 1961475
That's actually a good team - all you need is for Dawson to perform and the team all of the sudden looks OK

i called it last week near his peak price. should have listened to myself, but needed the grundy coverage.

hes at a price where you can get a defensive keeper. or upgrade to a midfield one with some funds left over from previous trades.

only issue this week, is hes up against the eagles. which in reality. should be a free hit at a ton. either in the ruck or up forward.
The more I look at it the more it feels like I should trade him.

He’s priced at about 105, when in reality he should be around 85-90 with Darcy back.

Trade and replace with Darcy/Comben on field for not many points lost and can upgrade elsewhere

That's actually a good team - all you need is for Dawson to perform and the team all of the sudden looks OK
LDU and Dawson as starting MIDS, my only bad call .....they're entirely responsible for my ranking

LDU & Dawson versus Butters & Serong 🤔

The more I look at it the more it feels like I should trade him.

He’s priced at about 105, when in reality he should be around 85-90 with Darcy back.

Trade and replace with Darcy/Comben on field for not many points lost and can upgrade elsewhere
my thoughts exactly. but will be kicking myself when he goes 150 to punish me.

worst case, i started with him, so keeping him costs 0 trades.

campbell to comben
jackson to gulden/rozee/dunkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Yeo, looks fit again finally, has the lower BE if things go sideways and appears like he might have a higher scoring gear than NWM but that's my take on it.
Yea think I'm leaning more towards Yeo. NWM competing with Sinclair and Bonner as well

And you came here ??? ......WOW ;)

In all seriousness, a great side ......I'd trade Pink, and move Naicos to DEF ....then Graham in the midfield

Then trade Carroll to Comben / rookie of choice .....via Manaugh into the MID

That gets Draper off field .....also allow Crouch to setup a loop for Sanders / Graham
Podcast What GIF by Washed Media

buttox whilst you are at it - have a go with this.
I'm keen to do 3 trades - with one upgrade

View attachment 1961411
That is one crazy team. As of next week you will have 12 defenders. 10 of which are worth on field spots.
Expendable rookies would be Clark sanders and Sexton.
King needs to go. Your worst on field rookie is Dempsey.
Flanders should be target number 1.

King to flanders is obviously the goal of the week.
I'd go
Sexton to garcia DPP move Reid into f6, bench Dempsey.
Sanders to Graham (move daicos to mids, bench Graham in defence play Chloe)
King to flanders
That's a brilliant team mate.
I would try to hold Bonner and mass through the byes both are the final bye week and could get excellent upgrades.

The SC Gods will return with a vengeance... there is NO WAY we will get away with trading in Massimo, Clohesy, Comben, Graham, Garcia, Biggie, etc before they're on the bubble without consequences. We've been lucky so far, but the luck will end and we'll be left with dead rookies on our bench. Going early on rookies doesn't typically end well, this year we've already had a few success stories. When will it end? When will the SC Gods strike? Only time will tell...

Carroll to Garcia. Move flanders to the mids play buku. Or just play Graham. Either works.
Kerch to McAuliffe
Sanders to the best mid you can afford.
Your defence is fine.
Upfront you have the 4 obvious premos.
Rucks fine
Mids need the most work.
I think you need to search out value a bit in the mids because your behind most teams. Touk or Walsh would be decent.

That is one crazy team. As of next week you will have 12 defenders. 10 of which are worth on field spots.
Expendable rookies would be Clark sanders and Sexton.
King needs to go. Your worst on field rookie is Dempsey.
Flanders should be target number 1.

King to flanders is obviously the goal of the week.
I'd go
Sexton to garcia DPP move Reid into f6, bench Dempsey.
Sanders to Graham (move daicos to mids, bench Graham in defence play Chloe)
King to flanders
That's a brilliant team mate.
I would try to hold Bonner and mass through the byes both are the final bye week and could get excellent upgrades.
We are on the same path...

Here is a team I've prepared earlier.

Out: King Bonner Sexton
In: Flanders Comben Graham

Yes, I'll have stack of DPPs - which is never a bad thing
I'm pretty much ready for upgrade season - mids and rucks

1713265716478.png

I reckon Bevo has just lost the playing group, they're a mess. Surprised he isn't sacked yet. They'll either have a few big performances and bounce back, or he'll be sacked.

Meek to English to $100k pleeeeeeeeeeease :)
Just like Sir Ken, he needs a contract extension #goodforfooty

This week:
Carroll to Graham
McKercher to Touk Touk

View attachment 1961475

ok - silly question so I'm expecting a silly answer

we had a plethora of r1 playing rookies so WTF are you doing with Simpson in your team ??

Guess I'm just getting sick of Jackson not scoring enough points
He's scored 90+ every week except last. Cool your jets. You have bigger issues.

We are on the same path...

Here is a team I've prepared earlier.

Out: King Bonner Sexton
In: Flanders Comben Graham

Yes, I'll have stack of DPPs - which is never a bad thing
I'm pretty much ready for upgrade season - mids and rucks

View attachment 1961581
Not bad.
Next few upgrades will need to be mids mate.
Your excellent on the other lines but the 120 average mids may hurt you as anti pods.
Something like Dempsey sanders and Roberts next week for the best mid you can get.
There surplus to requirements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back