Game Day Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramma being sub has me……

asks mr bean GIF

Particularly confusing sub as heading to the ground and the most perfect conditions ever for a tall athletic forward

So you pull out Ramma as a tall replacement knowing that Lewis was suspect, then you play him as sub. God I hope they get rid of the sub role as we are the worst in the league by far at using it

We do seem to utilise the sub to 'reward' the 23rd player rather than there being any particular tactical decision. Even as far back as last year players like Blanck, Meek, Maginness and now Rama shouldn't really be that choice.

Should I chance the lower GA M section seats if I get to the ground around 3, or better off just accepting the Q section? How quickly does it fill up for a game like this? Cheers!
Tons of seats in there but looks very red and white at the moment

The swans are one of the best sides in it, a genuine top four side.
Be competitive boys and don’t break my heart. A solid 4 quarter effort is what I’m looking for.

Not sure I could get any closer to the ground without going. At the soccer this afternoon as a friend of one of my children had a step sister playing in the early game.

Wish I could get over to the G but got to be the parent and stick with the soccer this afternoon. 4pm Sunday games can die in a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back