Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it is, I wrote it!
Television Understand GIF by ABC Network

Getting harder to get a key ignition - my new Triton still had it at the GLX level, but if I went up a level, all push button start. Have turned off some of the tech, lane assist is a pain in the arse, would have liked that little light in the side mirror if someone beside you rather than lane assist.
Nothing wrong with…. Oh Nevermind

How many times do you press the button at a pedestrian crossing?.......

Did you get a loan car, or did you un-mothball the treadly?
Gwen Stefani Singing GIF by The Voice

Actually…. I keep pressing it until it changes! In my little mind…. I think the more I annoy it the sooner it will give in 😂😂

And yep! I have a loan car for the next month if need be so hopefully Wednesday will be good news and just repairs needed 👏🏻

Gwen Stefani Singing GIF by The Voice

Actually…. I keep pressing it until it changes! In my little mind…. I think the more I annoy it the sooner it will give in 😂😂

And yep! I have a loan car for the next month if need be so hopefully Wednesday will be good news and just repairs needed 👏🏻
Saw your posting of the incident. You were both lucky and unlucky really. Lucky not to be at greater risk, unlucky because of that big mongrel bus was a major factor for that inexperienced driver (you ended up hitting) as he/she turned across in front. Loss / loss and the mongrel bus just saunter's off into the sunset. Life can be a bitch.

Hope it all works out well for you.

Saw your posting of the incident. You were both lucky and unlucky really. Lucky not to be at greater risk, unlucky because of that big mongrel bus was a major factor for that inexperienced driver (you ended up hitting) as he/she turned across in front. Loss / loss and the mongrel bus just saunter's off into the sunset. Life can be a bitch.

Hope it all works out well for you.
You saw that too! ****ing ********!

Apparently he waved her to cross!
But she never even stopped, not for a second! If I couldn’t see beyond that bus…I would not have turned! Shows the inexperience for sure and now poor mummy and daddy are without their Lexus UX-200!

Whoops! Would hate to be them 🤦‍♀️

You saw that too! ******* a-hole!

Apparently he waved her to cross!
But she never even stopped, not for a second! If I couldn’t see beyond that bus…I would not have turned! Shows the inexperience for sure and now poor mummy and daddy are without their Lexus UX-200!

Whoops! Would hate to be them 🤦‍♀️
My shed is next to an accident holding yard - sadly I get to see some fairly ****ed up outcomes. The towies talk to me sometimes when they just want to get it out of their system. I'm glad one of those stories is not you is all I'm saying. The car will be repaired - that you were not seriously hurt is the takeaway. For everything else, whatever. 😍

My shed is next to an accident holding yard - sadly I get to see some fairly ****ed up outcomes. The towies talk to me sometimes when they just want to get it out of their system. I'm glad one of those stories is not you is all I'm saying. The car will be repaired - that you were not seriously hurt is the takeaway. For everything else, whatever. 😍
True! But the sheer inconvenience is just frustrating!

I bet the towies see some crumpled messes! 😔

True! But the sheer inconvenience is just frustrating!

I bet the towies see some crumpled messes! 😔
I hear ya, hospital is even more inconvenient.

Do Princesses need to work these days or is it all cucumber sandwiches and cream cakes? :tearsofjoy:
1714377380039.png

Cucumber sandwiches????

If that was the last thing on earth… I would not eat cucumber!

Firstly - it’s devil food! 😈

The devil sits down there chewing mouthfuls of cucumber, capsicum and ****ing watermelon burning in hell!

And psst…..

You know I’m not a real princess hey? We can maybe cut the crap lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cucumber sandwiches????

If that was the last thing on earth… I would not eat cucumber!

Firstly - it’s devil food! 😈

The devil sits down there chewing mouthfuls of cucumber, capsicum and ******* watermelon burning in hell!

And psst…..

You know I’m not a real princess hey? We can maybe cut the crap lol
Similarly, never understood why anyone would eat a cucumber - at Subway it's "everything thanks, except the cucumber and onion - yes I want bloody jalapenos, I just said everything except those two things! Hotter the better please. Chipotle sauce - yes salt AND pepper - I want to feel my arteries close a little today thanks".

Just quietly, not demure either - but hey I'm not Phar (well not that far) nor an Ace, so not throwing stones here in my glass house.

Similarly, never understood why anyone would eat a cucumber - at Subway it's "everything thanks, except the cucumber and onion - yes I want bloody jalapenos, I just said everything except those two things! Hotter the better please. Chipotle sauce - yes salt AND pepper - I want to feel my arteries close a little today thanks".

Just quietly, not demure either - but hey I'm not Phar (well not that far) nor an Ace, so not throwing stones here in my glass house.
Hahaha ya cunny funt! 😉

Getting harder to get a key ignition - my new Triton still had it at the GLX level, but if I went up a level, all push button start. Have turned off some of the tech, lane assist is a pain in the arse, would have liked that little light in the side mirror if someone beside you rather than lane assist.

Those RFID keys are pains in the ass, the Mrs Brakmobile has them. Luckily it has the little side mirror light instead of lane assist (i.e. "the ****ing robot decided to torque your steering wheel at the most inopportune time").

This subject is burning a hole in my brain, since I'm facing replacement of my beloved 205,000 mile Honda Element daily driver. (I ordered the only 5 speed stick in our state back in 2007... .)

I occasionally troll through junkyards looking for spare parts, pretty much since about age 5 with my Dad.

It didn't register at the time, but back then there were a lot more windshields showing obvious head strikes, and blood-smelling interiors. :screamcat:

One thing that has certainly gotten better with newer generation vehicles is safety.

Holy shit, are you my long lost evil twin? I've had almost that exact same conversation with the sub-assemblers.

What is so hard about "everything EXCEPT <x,y,z>?"

I'll wear that as a badge of honour (if you like) because the un-bastardiisation of that has a rich history in the 1800's.
We should make you a badge to add to your collection…. Pretty sure the mods won’t be impressed with a laughing…..
😂😂😂

Holy s**t, are you my long lost evil twin? I've had almost that exact same conversation with the sub-assemblers.

What is so hard about "everything EXCEPT <x,y,z>?"
Exactamundo!

Those RFID keys are pains in the ass, the Mrs Brakmobile has them. Luckily it has the little side mirror light instead of lane assist (i.e. "the ******* robot decided to torque your steering wheel at the most inopportune time").

This subject is burning a hole in my brain, since I'm facing replacement of my beloved 205,000 mile Honda Element daily driver. (I ordered the only 5 speed stick in our state back in 2007... .)
Unusual for a 2007 vehicle to still have miles on the clock too - you sure they didn't just deliver you Fred Flinstone's car :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back