Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result for us. A Carlton "fairytale" (2016 bullflogs style) scares the shit out of me this year. Hopefully the embers get stamped out long before finals, and this helps give us some breathing space. Meanwhile, Collingwood's drawn game keeps them a game behind and they can ideally be overtaken and back out of the 8 before Monday rolls round.

Great result for us. A Carlton "fairytale" (2016 bullflogs style) scares the s**t out of me this year. Hopefully the embers get stamped out long before finals, and this helps give us some breathing space. Meanwhile, Collingwood's drawn game keeps them a game behind and they can ideally be overtaken and back out of the 8 before Monday rolls round.
Carlton have a very tonight draw and may struggle to finish in the 8 let alone win a flag

Great result for us. A Carlton "fairytale" (2016 bullflogs style) scares the s**t out of me this year. Hopefully the embers get stamped out long before finals, and this helps give us some breathing space. Meanwhile, Collingwood's drawn game keeps them a game behind and they can ideally be overtaken and back out of the 8 before Monday rolls round.
As much as I have claimed Carlton imposters and I believe that. I believe that they still could be a bad match up for us. Hope they capitulate from here.

Carlton have a very tonight draw and may struggle to finish in the 8 let alone win a flag
Totally agree that they're overrated, but 4 green leprechauns trying to manifest a fairytale can go a long way, would rather not have to learn that lesson the hard way again. If we did meet in a final those 2 big forwards would also cause me some concern no matter what the form lines look like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will beat 90% of teams based on tonights performance.

Melbourne are inconsistent and they match up very well on us.
They lost the clearencs, inside 50’s by 23 and couldn’t lay a tackle lost by 32 tonight.

Only the bottom 4 teams coming into this round have conceded more points.

Close wins have masked a poor defence.

Carlton got 3/4 of their score from their three talls but only had 5 goalkickers for the match and they lost. And ultimately would've lost by more if Collingwood kicked straight.

Both are important but in terms of priority it's having a functioning forward line > having power forward/s.

That was absolutely ridiculous the way the ball just died Florent? flushed it unfortunetely for Port it saved Hinkley career didnt they go on and win 12 in a row or something?
Yep thats exactly what happened... and then only to be towelled up by Brisbane and GWS in the finals. Just Port things under Hinkley.

i'm in a flat ... so i'm a balcony guy ... gotta have a good balcony, tucked away but with an ok view
i can see the ocean, just, but the ocean sky is a great view whatever the weather

I'm a roof terrace guy....

Spend most of my time trying to fend off pidgeons who think they have a right to nest up there, but that's beside the point.

Great for people watching but I'd swap for an ocean view in a flash

This topic is far more worthy than watching the filth v the scum. Vic press will undoubtedly be tongue bathing who ever wins for the rest of the week and forget all other games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back