Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result for us. A Carlton "fairytale" (2016 bullflogs style) scares the s**t out of me this year. Hopefully the embers get stamped out long before finals, and this helps give us some breathing space. Meanwhile, Collingwood's drawn game keeps them a game behind and they can ideally be overtaken and back out of the 8 before Monday rolls round.

Great result for us. A Carlton "fairytale" (2016 bullflogs style) scares the s**t out of me this year. Hopefully the embers get stamped out long before finals, and this helps give us some breathing space. Meanwhile, Collingwood's drawn game keeps them a game behind and they can ideally be overtaken and back out of the 8 before Monday rolls round.
Carlton have a very tonight draw and may struggle to finish in the 8 let alone win a flag

As much as I have claimed Carlton imposters and I believe that. I believe that they still could be a bad match up for us. Hope they capitulate from here.

Carlton have a very tonight draw and may struggle to finish in the 8 let alone win a flag
Totally agree that they're overrated, but 4 green leprechauns trying to manifest a fairytale can go a long way, would rather not have to learn that lesson the hard way again. If we did meet in a final those 2 big forwards would also cause me some concern no matter what the form lines look like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will beat 90% of teams based on tonights performance.

Melbourne are inconsistent and they match up very well on us.
They lost the clearencs, inside 50’s by 23 and couldn’t lay a tackle lost by 32 tonight.

Only the bottom 4 teams coming into this round have conceded more points.

Close wins have masked a poor defence.

Carlton got 3/4 of their score from their three talls but only had 5 goalkickers for the match and they lost. And ultimately would've lost by more if Collingwood kicked straight.

Both are important but in terms of priority it's having a functioning forward line > having power forward/s.

That was absolutely ridiculous the way the ball just died Florent? flushed it unfortunetely for Port it saved Hinkley career didnt they go on and win 12 in a row or something?
Yep thats exactly what happened... and then only to be towelled up by Brisbane and GWS in the finals. Just Port things under Hinkley.

i'm in a flat ... so i'm a balcony guy ... gotta have a good balcony, tucked away but with an ok view
i can see the ocean, just, but the ocean sky is a great view whatever the weather

I'm a roof terrace guy....

Spend most of my time trying to fend off pidgeons who think they have a right to nest up there, but that's beside the point.

Great for people watching but I'd swap for an ocean view in a flash

This topic is far more worthy than watching the filth v the scum. Vic press will undoubtedly be tongue bathing who ever wins for the rest of the week and forget all other games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back