Round 2 - In-game Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scored 2329 if current scores are correct, backs up my 2320 of last week. pretty concistant ;)

Too many s**t scores this week. Looking at you Tippett, Hall, Medders, Clark and Pav...

Ladson as well, but only his second game and against Geelong so that's ok. Shuey was a bit down but can't expect much from a rookie, just should've kept Trengove on field.

1930.. CRAP!

I had Swan as my captain this week and he was well down on his usual performance.

My forward line needs some changes I think... doesnt help when they all played crap this weekend too!

Harvey 11
Ziebell 23
Hall 43
Medhurst 46
Edwards 67
Anthony 75
Dangerfield 98
All up... only 363 points from my forwards!! Arhhhhh!

1705 with Ablett(C) Bartel, Hodge & Enright to come, should crack 2000 with 2100 a possibility.

From this last night I would have taken 2200 to end up with 2314 I'm doing cartwheels. Huge effort by the above 4 to score over 600 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy. I scored 2270 (2nd highest score ever) to back up my 2244 from last week. Doing much better than last year and will hopefully crack the top 10,000 this week (my work colleagues are in for a shock at the consistency of a second year player). Look bound to crack the 2300 at some stage this season, Clark > Seaby and Hall > Brown might help make up the difference on a consistent level.

Will be interesting to see the ranking shifts with many players bombing out this round.

2259 for me. Better than last week but I am not happy. I spent so many hours picking my team and it looks like I stuffed up. Oh well thats the way it goes. Will bring in Brown and Possibly Seaby this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back