2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

If that was the bitter old West supporter in front of the grandstand you and I were very close to each other.
The incident in the street it was in Milner Rd just before the Elms Av T intersection the young dude in the dark BMW
shouting at some guy and then throwing 2 drink cups (both with liquid in them)at him one hitting and then glancing
into a middle aged woman where the top came off showing her in soft drink. The BMW then sped off north past the club house.
Ugly and unnecessary. Then last night at a party there's a crows customer telling me that as a Port supporter
I was ruining the sanfl. I asked him which team he barracked for Nth Adelaide he says. Oh who did they play today?
He didn't know, wasn't a member and hadn't been to a game in years, yet it was me as a member of PAFC magpies and AFL
teams who had been to Richmond yesterday that was somehow killing the comp :eek::mad:.
I'll have to go to more Maggies away games just to stick it up them. Crowd at Richmond 1333 ???? :rolleyes:
Battling to have been a 1000 imo and a fair few of us in that number too. The reigning Premiers have fickle base.
We've got 3 west members at my cricket club, so half their supporters, they flat out refuse to go to any games involving afl clubs.

So have the magpies changed the gameplan in the last few weeks?
Seems to be much more about possession than frantic and sometimes suicidal forward movement.
Chad said words to that extent during the 7 coverage

Chad said words to that extent during the 7 coverage

I wish the Power would adopt the same gameplan, I liked the Magpies gamestyle yesterday more than anything I've seen from the Power this year.

We've got 3 west members at my cricket club, so half their supporters, they flat out refuse to go to any games involving afl clubs.

There you have it then - it's the AFL clubs' fault for making SANFOOL club supporters not want to attend their own teams' games.

...... Players aside, it felt like there were more Port than West supporters at the ground. All of 1000 people there .....
Only 1,333 at the game. Lowest crowd of the four SNAFL games played on the weekend. Quite obviously Ports' fault.

i thought we showed signs of being well drilled & structured last week with great tackling pressure, then we backed it up really well on the weekend. frampton moves extremely well for a big man, i see a bit of brodie grundy in him, palmers hard tackling was really noticeable too. good signs from some of the younger guys.

There you have it then - it's the AFL clubs' fault for making SANFOOL club supporters not want to attend their own teams' games.
Na to be fair to them they're angry at their own club who voted yes despite their members voting otherwise.

Na to be fair to them they're angry at their own club who voted yes despite their members voting otherwise.

Hang on, they win their first flag in an eon, just perhaps because they now don't have to * around with accommodating AFL players, yet they wanted their club to vote against the 2 AFL teams having standalone sides in the SNAFL? Maybe they think they could break our 6 flags in a row record without us being there any more :rolleyes:

I had a laugh at Rhett Biglands' comment "who the hell are the Port Natives?". The WWT boy obviously didn't take the opportunity to soak up the history of his 'home' footy club. I can't believe his signature was the second Power autograph I ever got...first was Jon Yerbury haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows bonner adjusting to sanfl level? Is he getting run down a whole lot? Ive always noticed throughout the season he racks up as in his draft preview around 15-20 possies per week which isnt bad

Hows bonner adjusting to sanfl level? Is he getting run down a whole lot? Ive always noticed throughout the season he racks up as in his draft preview around 15-20 possies per week which isnt bad
He's pretty solid at SANFL level. I had him picked as an emergency after the Freo loss.

Only 1,333 at the game. Lowest crowd of the four SNAFL games played on the weekend. Quite obviously Ports' fault.
A good bit of the Power were there and a sizeable turnout from the cheersquad. And when the cameras swung over the more populated areas it looked to be about 30/70 Port. In all maybe 900 West supporters were there.

Yep looks great. The only problem with Bonner is it feels like he's 17 deep for a small defender spot because we have so many back flankers. The more games Mathieson gains at Brissy and that he plays well in the worse the selection of Bonner looks in terms of our needs as well.

Yep looks great. The only problem with Bonner is it feels like he's 17 deep for a small defender spot because we have so many back flankers. The more games Mathieson gains at Brissy and that he plays well in the worse the selection of Bonner looks in terms of our needs as well.

Yeah but you can never have too many genuine good ball users. Most of our flankers can't use the ball effectively and that's been one of our many problems. O'shea, stewart, colquhoun Jonas would be the main offenders off the top of my head no doubt a few of them will be gone by the start of next season.

Hang on, they win their first flag in an eon, just perhaps because they now don't have to **** around with accommodating AFL players, yet they wanted their club to vote against the 2 AFL teams having standalone sides in the SNAFL? Maybe they think they could break our 6 flags in a row record without us being there any more :rolleyes:
They were asked to vote, their members voted no and westies went against that vote. If I was in their position I'd be pissed too. Why ask for a vote if you've already made your mind?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back