Multiplat Life is Strange

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 3,

I have no idea what's going on. What just happened? (I know what happened, just a wtf moment)

Straight away with I answered the door I knew something was going to be wrong with Chloe. My initial guess was wheelchair, got it right. Wow. No idea where it will go next.

Hopefully it doesn't make me pick between the two because that would be pretty tough.

Only just figured out that the pics on the journal were ones you need to take :oops:managed to get all but one that episode.

Last edited:
Well that was a pretty emotional episode! Had a feeling when from episode 1 that Kate was going to commit suicide. Couldn't save her, left me with sitting there in silence for a bit..
Terrible feeling, isn't it?

I'm usually observant in games but when it was time to return Kate's book, she looked so miserable that I completely forgot to look around her room and left because I felt so bad for her. Unfortunately, she jumped off the roof in my game as well. Never felt goosebumps like that before.

Anyway, can't wait to hear your thoughts on episode 4 and 5!

Finally got around to playing this game. Finished episode 1.

High school drama felt really tedious and I now feel incredibly sorry for any females in high school, s**t is stupid. Post the highschool crap the game starts to pick up although only in a video game is it acceptable to waltz through someone's house and let a bird into someone's bedroom, It's gonna s**t everywhere Max you idiot.

Told the principle about the gun (silly sally should have written down a statement so that if anything happens the principle is responsible, thus forcing him to take action. Amateur play)

Both Victoria actions were dumb af. Suck up to her or Give her s**t? Where's the T-Bag option? Went with comfort because I figured it wouldn't just be her sucking up. Oh well.

Took a picture of that guy harassing the girl because, as stated before, it's always good to have evidence in your pocket incase something happens. Keeps everyone accountable.

Stayed in the closet at the end because that is a good place to be ;)

May be the best soundtrack of a game i've listened to in years. Fits every scene amazingly. Beautiful game so far.

Well at least Lukas likes the soundtrack.

I'm getting the urge to play it again and screw everything up.
I would advise against ruining the illusion of choice for yourself. :p

Nah, it's fun to replay and see the different bits of dialogue etc...just don't expect the core story to change much.

Game's been nagging at me all day so I got home from work and got straight into episode 2.

Let me start this by saying, FFS girls, playing on the train tracks is hugely dangerous you dumb bitches. A train literally just passed through and you think it's smart to lay on the damn tracks? Silly Billies. Also Maxwell entered an area clearly marked 'Hard Hat area' and didn't have a hard hat on. Maybe she should have gone back in time and came prepared.

Told Kate-o-potato to go to the cops. Again documentation is key here. The more accusations against dangerous people the better if said person does something bad. Keeps everyone accountable.

Didn't answer Kate-o-patato's call. Picking up your phone whilst with someone else is rude and i'm not about that life. Nor is Maxwell.

Guns are bad kids. Chose not to shoot the man because he has a dog and dogs are the bestest.

Kate-O-Potato wen't splat. Ooops.

I blamed nathan because he has a stupid face.

Maxwell is definitely growing on me, she's adorable and so innocent. Definately got a butterfly effect going for me and i'm trying to not change as much as i can because time shouldn't be played with (Unless you find a decent looking girl named Time, but she'd probably be a stripper anyway). Warren is how i imagine Dannnnnnnnnn IRL. So awkward around the womans.

Feel like Jefferson is the only man who can't be bought here, only came back for some teenage punani so Nathan can't offer him s**t.

Give episode 2 a 4/5. Marks lost for lack of hard hats.

We’re super excited to announce that we’re teaming up with Legendary Digital Studios and dj2 to develop a digital series based on Life is Strange!

Much like many of you, both Legendary and we here at Square Enix & DONTNOD agree that Life Is Strange lends itself perfectly to live-action imaginings. While we can’t wait to see what Legendary will do with the digital series we don’t have any further details to share at this point in time.

Game is being turned into an online tv series

http://lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.co...egendary-digital-studios-to-develop-a-digital

Episode 3 down.

I enjoyed this episode. Starting to delve more deeply into the ramifications of playing with time.

Still some frustrating moments, however. Why on earth are they so set on leaving every damn door open in the school as they casually trespass? I did enjoy this sequence somehow apart from how Maxwell casually joins Isis for a brief period there. The girls running around the pool bought back memories of the hard hat incident and i was left shaking my head, yet again. It seems Blackwell needs a visit from this guy;

safety.jpg

So i left the money, I felt like final reveal of the episode should have reflected this decision (Taking the money leaves her crippled, leaving the money makes her, i dunno, a norf supporter)

Kissing Chloe was the easiest choice in video game history, nothing better than some casual lesbian action.

I sided with Chloe against G.I Joe. Mr Murica believes what he's doing is right but isn't going through the correct channels.

I'm worried about whatever people chose to throw the bone onto the road for the poor dog, It was nice to see that alternate side of Frankie-boy. He's a softie.

Aaaand it looks like i missed grabbing the gun. That's fine, I am damn hopeless :(.

The real tragedy of the episode was from the guy who got his kitty pictures stolen. 1 lyk 1 prayer.

20160729121558_1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After another shitty dogs game I was eager to play some Life Is Strange and live in an alternate reality where the bulldogs still had some fit players. Episode 4:

Well what an episode that was. The first half was highly emotional and really hit home just how hard it would be to live life as a paraplegic, it was done really well throughout and showed you that, sometimes, what you have isn't so bad.

I did laugh at the hawtwheels chat group, Tinder on wheels lmao. Another thing i've noticed throughout the series so far is that is has the most satisfying drawers i've seen before, although it is a little bit strange though to see Maxwell going through people's stuff right under their noses. "Oh hey Joyce, don't mind me i'm just going through your bedside tables". I pay attention to the important stuff here as you can tell.

My greatest moment of triumph this episode was seeing Maxwell acknowledge the dangers of drinking around a swimming pool. I feel she has taken my advice and will come out of this whole experience with a greater vision of the importance of safety.

I chose to Euthanise Chloe, These are always touchy subjects but I'm very much pro-choice. Makes the entire sequence more emotional when you realise Chloe knew it would be the last night of her life.

Stopped Harambe from "Going Ape!" on Nathan, we all know how that would have ended for him.

I resolved the situation with Frankie peacefully. He's a good guy in the end, anyone who saves a bunch of dogs is alright with me.

Warned Victoria. Didn't really care what happens to her but I thought i'd at least let her know. She believed me, friends were had, moments were shared.

Boooooooooooooy did i get Jefferson wrong, Turns out her wants more than just the teenage punani, he wants the whole damn pie.

Completely gripped on the story now, jumping straight into Episode 5.

We're done. What a rollercoaster. I'm in a glass case of emotion.

It's done. It's all done. We have closure. Our journey has finally come to an end. We laughed, we cried but at the end of the day i'm happy he got his cat pictures back.

20160729235557_1.jpg

In all seriousness though this episode was quite a grind, the 'hell' sequences just went far too long and although the stealth section was semi-fun i could have done with more meaningful content during the finale. More music wouldn't have gone astray either, it was completely lacking this episode and it's one of the series biggest strengths. In saying that it definitely wasn't a bad episode by any stretch.

It was good to see all of the safety lessons Maxine has learned through the series come into play as she navigates the wasteland that is Arcadia bay during the storm, She grew up so fast. :')

Also did laugh about the statues in the art exhibition depicting the Ministry of Silly Walks.

minstry of silly walks.jpg

In the end i decided to stop tinkering time and just let fate happen. So i destroyed the city (If only there was an underground $1.3mil Vault-tec bunker everyone could have hid in) and left with Chloe, I dunno if it's the best option but it's the one i went with. I held off the choice for about half an hour because i just couldn't make a choice. I was expecting throughout the entire series to have to sacrifice Max in order to stop the events, ALA (The Movie)
The Butterfly effect
. In the end Chloe really is the main character of this story and I just couldn't kill her. Sue me.

Pretty standard choices during the final episode. Jefferson didn't die, enough whales died during this season so i wanted to save atleast one in Alyssa, And i gave Warren a taste of action for all the guys stuck in the friendzone.

Very enjoyable series as a whole, i can see why it's gathered the cult following it has. I just wish there was more content as it was all over so quick. Really made me evaluate the friendships i've got both in real life and with some of the guys on here on Bigfooty. Love you guys <3.

Anyway, it looks like Arcadia Bay is Oregone now so i will follow suite. (Now to find that soundtrack)

Maxoxoxoxo

So i finished it friday and there's still a massive void left with me right now filled only by listening to the soundtrack on repeat. I couldn't recommend this game highly enough to any lover of not just Video Games, but of a good story of friendship and sacrifice.

I'd recommend this game not just to lovers of video games, but to people who enjoy spending an extraordinary amount of their night scouring a virtual wrecking yard for that damn 5th glass bottle.

Thank god I'm not the only one.

I'd recommend this game not just to lovers of video games, but to people who enjoy spending an extraordinary amount of their night scouring a virtual wrecking yard for that damn 5th glass bottle.
I've played through or watched it played five times now and I still struggle to find them all quickly. Pain in the arse.

I got lucky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back