Media Season 23 Media Awards and Okeydoke7 Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this is a joke???? One of the greatest travesties of justice since the day Woewoedin won the Brownlow!

Wow what an honour, I have not been this underwhelmed since my year 12 formal.

Thanks heaps and all that!

I called it. Took ya long enough. Nice job.

Round 14: Coney Island 5 in a row and in Dreamland, Mount Bulla 5 in a row and it's all downhill.

Round 14 in the Sweet FA and we are really starting to see the finals picture take shape, the Fighting Furies became the first team to lock in post season action as they hit double figures with their 10th successive win, Still plenty of Qooty to go however and anyone down to 12th can still mathematically make finals.
In Qooty action the West Coast Wonders looking to sneak into finals hosted the Sin City Swamprats looking to keep pace with the top 4 and 9 goals in the first quarter all but put an end to the wonders hopes leaving them a precarious game and a half outside the 8 and needing results to go their way in the final 3 rounds to have any hope of #firsttosix, the Rats however didn't let up after quarter time as they piled on 16 goals for the half and 26 for the game to eventually win by 61 points, as impressive 10 individual goalkickers for the Rats as captain Millky95 booted 8 from the pocket and Ant Bear (20 hitouts, 31 possessions) sent notice to the rest of the competition that he is gearing up for a big finals campaign. No real standouts for the home side as they conduct some serious soul searching as results like this really hammer home why they were the only club to have zero players selected for the All-Star Match.
In other action the Fighting Furies on a 9 game winning streak hosted the East Side Hawks at Punt Road Oval, the early Hawks bravado about ending the streak quickly ended with a 6 goal to 2 first quarter and it didn't get much better from there for the Hawks as star full forward brahj went for donuts and they notched up their equal 3rd lowest score ever as the Furies built on their impressive percentage to win by 74 points. Sterge came off the bench early to kick 6, whilst Michaels (19 possessions 10 marks) was impressive across half back once again.
The Bombers looking to address their worrying losing streak traveled to BJO to face the Roys who were looking to lock in the double chance, the Bombers got out of the blocks early in this one holding a 3 goal lead at the main break before a spirited Roys fightback left them trailing by only 2 points at 3qtr time, the bombers showed some of their early season form in the last kicking 7 goals to 3 to win by 4 goals as Itsmyshow kicked 7 and captain HaroLad lead the way with 31 possessions, 8 tackles and goal, fitzroybowiedog (26 possessions, 8 tackles) was again the star for the Roys as they look to rebound next week.
In a tale to rival the Fine Cotton saga in the sports history books the Dragons traveled to cellar dwellers Gold City Royals and as the Royals kicked away to a fine victory, some astute Qooty watchers noticed something awry about vanders and a replay of the match was ordered and much to the chagrin or Royals captain Blacky and amateur melting enthusiast @melter the Dragons came away 3 point victors in a nail biting final term. Even CakeEater 7 goals wasn't enough for the home team as once again a determined team effort from the Dragons got them across the line.
The Coney Island Warriors continued their rich vein of form as they rocket up the premiership betting charts and in round 14 they hosted the Geelong Wolves knowing a victory would put more space between them and the chasing pack. In an evenly matched first half the could only be split by 10 points as Rookie ruckman 06Premiers (18 hitouts, 2 goals) and veteran pantskyle (23 possessions 3 goals) looked to seize control for the visitors in the end however 8 goals from Full Forward sensation Morris2craffles as the Warriors got over the line by 22 points.
In the final game of round 14 the Las Vegas Bears hosted the Mount Bulla Demons who are in full downhill skiing mode after 4 straight losses and this one proved to be no different as the bear put on a 74 point belting JoshWoodenSpoon (23 possessions 3 goals) starred on the wing whilst Doctor Gero kicked 5 and the Demons went home searching for answers.

Round 14 – 7 May 2017
West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

5. Millky95
4. Ant Bear
3. MaxMinch
2. Grav
1. ClarkeM

Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at Punt Road
5. Sterge
4. rfctigerarmy
3. JackNah_8
2. Elton Johns Wig
1. Michaels

Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval
5. Itsmyshow
4. miggs
3. TheCoach16
2. HaroLad
1. Klim

Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island
5. WFL
4. Nakia
3. CakeEater
2. Hatchy1992
1. Knifey Spoony

Coney Island Warriors vs Geelong Wolves at Van Cortlandt Park
5. Morris2craffles
4. pantskyle
3. DapperJong
2. Packedlunch
1. Raveneyes

Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium In The Sky
5. JoshWoodenSpoon
4. Dingster
3. Gee Dub
2. Doctor Gero
1. SpaceClef

IMG_0812.jpg

tenor.gif

No votes for either of our leaders _Cayz_ or Hate this week, however another 4 for last seasons runner up Ant Bear has him lurking perilously close to going 1 better this season, 4 for pantskyle has him within 2 games of the lead as well

Leaderboard

37 Hate
35 _Cayz_
28 pantskyle
25 Ant Bear
23 Hatchy1992
22 Frankston Rover
22 Oddhawk
21 Fred
21 Fryer Tuck
20 haydo169
20 Noobz0r
20 WFL
19 Morris2craffles
19 HaroLad
19 The Filth Wizard
17 Elton Johns Wig
17 Klim
17 miggs

Obviously I've been black banned by the Academy.

#racist
#scandal

Obviously I've been black banned by the Academy.

#racist
#scandal

If you get BOG in the last 3 games and hate doesn't get a vote you two will end up equal winners

If you get BOG in the last 3 games and hate doesn't get a vote you two will end up equal winners

Watch me get two BOG's and in the last game get 38 touches and miss out on the votes...

Watch me get two BOG's and in the last game get 38 touches and miss out on the votes...

nah you will get votes for 38 touches, just Hate will get 12 touches and 4 hitouts and get 1 vote to end up winning ;)

nah you will get votes for 38 touches, just Hate will get 12 touches and 4 hitouts and get 1 vote to end up winning ;)
Don't worry, Sterge. I'll give your thread 100% credibility in Round 16 when I smoke Frankston Rover and show everyone just how much of a terrible qooty player he is.

Don't worry, Sterge. I'll give your thread 100% credibility in Round 16 when I smoke Frankston Rover and show everyone just how much of a terrible qooty player he is.

The only thing you'll be smoking is my penis.

I'm going to skull * you good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what they say 'he won't bite'... Well I ******* bite!

Wait, I don't like where this is going, Franky. :oops:
It's going to fanfiction.net

340101_46d9731046ed6c91e10ef6f2cffb1e7c.png

Round 15

Nominee for the SFA Rising Star for round 15 is

178767.jpg

SweetD from the West Coast Wonders
SweetD has made an immediate impression on the SFA in his fledgling 4-game career. In round 15 against the Hawks, Sweety accumulated 19 delicious kicks, 9 sugary handballs and had honey on his hands for 6 marks. He also kicked 2 baklava rolls, to amass 105 DT points and probably best afield honours.

340101_46d9731046ed6c91e10ef6f2cffb1e7c.png

Round 15

Nominee for the SFA Rising Star for round 15 is

178767.jpg

SweetD from the West Coast Wonders
SweetD has made an immediate impression on the SFA in his fledgling 4-game career. In round 15 against the Hawks, Sweety accumulated 19 delicious kicks, 9 sugary handballs and had honey on his hands for 6 marks. He also kicked 2 baklava rolls, to amass 105 DT points and probably best afield honours.

God I'm hungry now.

HUNGRY FOR MORE.
609-34.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back