Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confused are you or are you just going to choose when it's fake and when it's not?
Are you sure you read the article?
Manafort, who has a residence in Trump Tower NYC, had been tapped under a FISA application signed off by Obama. So Trump's claim (remember he owns the whole building) of "My wires tapped" starts ringing true.

Manafort, who has a residence in Trump Tower NYC, had been tapped under a FISA application signed off by Obama. So Trump's claim (remember he owns the whole building) of "My wires tapped" starts ringing true.
Not for me as the implication was that Obama had wire tapped him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he was plainly claiming that he was wiretapped personally in some hunt for dirt relating to the election.

Was he?
You're playing semantics. A building he owned was tapped in order to go after his campaign manager. He would've been recorded regularly. Yes he wasn't the prime target but he would've been on the other end of the conversations regularly.

You're playing semantics. A building he owned was tapped in order to go after his campaign manager. He would've been recorded regularly. Yes he wasn't the prime target but he would've been on the other end of the conversations regularly.
Manafort was being tapped long before he was trumps campaign manager. You don't get to claim you're tapped because you hire someone to work for you that is the target of a long running investigation.

Manafort has been dirty a long long time. There's a reason he hasn't worked for other campaigns

We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime.

:eek:
He's hoping America will gather round a war time leader, while forgetting they're already fighting two very unpopular, and elongated wars. Nuking North Korea would be little more than a re-election campaign stunt.

We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime.

:eek:
That was really scary, hope orange head is not leading us into yet another war that we will follow like sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back