Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm flabbergasted no one has started an "Essendon - Destination Club" thread in the main board yet.

within seconds it would be filled with flogs saying the trades wont get done because we are hard to deal with from the same flogs that are doing that on the D&T board. Not to mention the usual essendon hating flogs that will derail the thread with some random crap.

I'm flabbergasted no one has started an "Essendon - Destination Club" thread in the main board yet.
hmmm... how does one go about doing such a thing?

the one and only time I ventured away from the essendon board i copped a week suspension. It’s a strange and uncomfortable world out there.

We are not dealing any of those players.

Maybe not. None established in best 22 though so all I'm saying is we have currency in players, not just draft picks. Might be other players. Wouldn't like lose any players mentioned but to bring in 3 quality young guys we will need to give something up. I doubt it will just be picks.

Maybe not. None established in best 22 though so all I'm saying is we have currency in players, not just draft picks. Might be other players. Wouldn't like lose any players mentioned but to bring in 3 quality young guys we will need to give something up. I doubt it will just be picks.

Thats what ben howlett and colyer are for. Langford and Laverde are hardly steak knives yet.

Saad is arguably the most agressive running half back in the comp. Decent user but runs himself into trouble sometimes and can be unpredictable to his team mates.

Super quick, pretty good kick considering how fast the bastard is always moving, pretty elusive and loves a bounce.

Very similar to McKenna I reckon.

Not too many burn off Walla like that. Gleeson must be shitting himself.

I would like to keep pick 11 if possible. I can completely understand the hype for next year but that just makes our 2018 picks more valuable for everyone.

What this draft offers are players that suit our needs. Pick 11 will give us the chance to pick up someone like Hunter Clark, Constable or Bonar. Good options to add a tall inside mid to our list.

I would like to keep pick 11 if possible. I can completely understand the hype for next year but that just makes our 2018 picks more valuable for everyone.

What this draft offers are players that suit our needs. Pick 11 will give us the chance to pick up someone like Hunter Clark, Constable or Bonar. Good options to add a tall inside mid to our list.
11 is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder whether Richmond might be interested in a deal involving first round picks?

Patrick Naish (Rich F/S) is rated around the 20 mark in the draft. With the picks Richmond currently hold (15&17), there’s a chance they might need to use one to match a bid for Naish. Now if they were to offload those picks for 11&28, it would more than likely allow them to pick a first rounder with 11 then collect Naish with 28&50 with some change back.

Worth investigating I reckon.

11 is gone.
Where did it go?
giphy.gif

Dodoro will be turning 11 into 2 picks around the 20 mark, No doubt.
The issue is that pick 11 is worth 2 picks around the mid/high 20s.

Some options to consider...
Option 1: Trade 11 (1,329) + 28 (677) for Saad 19 (948), & 22 (845). 19 for Stringer, 22 for Smith. (GC getting unders) (GWS and GC could swap 2nd rounders to even it up)
Option 2: Trade 11 (1,329) & 28 (677) for Brisbane 19 (Rockliff) & 20 (1860). 19 Stringer, 20 Smith, 2017 2nd Rounder for Saad. (EFC paying overs)
Option 3: Trade 11 for Stringer with 26 coming back. 26 for Smith, 28 for Saad. (WB getting unders)

D_P_S it must be killing you that we're probably going to trade out of this draft till the third round1 :)
Mate ive got over 150 players rated i will be in my element letting you all know about the players that haven't gotten much attention. Would love to keep an early pick for some personal favourite players but ill still be excited to see who falls to us.

Mate ive got over 150 players rated i will be in my element letting you all know about the players that haven't gotten much attention. Would love to keep an early pick for some personal favourite players but ill still be excited to see who falls to us.
Who are the inside mids we'd be looking at in the third round?

Get around my boy Kreuger, you know you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back