Certified Legendary Thread 2017 The Summer of George Trade Period Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that Aaron Francis suddenly wants out of Essendon? He signed a two year deal last month.
Shades or that Daniel Gorringe guy who re signed with the Gold Coast then wanted us to pick him up then bitched when we didn't.

Nah. He signed a 2 year deal last year

Zakk Mild

30e5fce7748b2b94b245763bea812394.jpg

So the Essendon board are saying that they reckon Francis is worth a pick in the teens

Am i out of it or is that bloody high

Based on potential its probably right. He has the talent to be peak Goddard type good.

Whether he ever reaches it, thats the question

Based on potential its probably right. He has the talent to be peak Goddard type good.

Don't you be talking that s**t. He's rubbish and worth pick 100 christ god damn it.

We have plenty of backmen. s**t we just got rid of a club legend. We dont need any more players down back.

If he can't play CHF or FF, which he did for some of his junior career, forget Francis.

'Grow up’: Crows whacked over Lever best and fairest drama, as Richard Douglas distances himself from fight

THE call to advise Jake Lever to miss Adelaide’s best and fairest count on Friday night is petulant, says Nick Dal Santo.
Lever requested a trade home to Melbourne earlier in the week, angering key figures at the minor premiers.

Adelaide has lost a plethora of high end talent in recent years, including Patrick Dangerfield, Kurt Tippett, Phil Davis and Jack Gunston, and looks destined to lose another young gun in Charlie Cameron.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/gr...t/news-story/57b383545aea63330d046ce5e0227e62

Either Motlop has already met the plastics or he is giving them a miss, because he's flying out of Adelaide very soon.

Could be a good sign for us.
CD on aa this arvo re Mots "iam as confident as I can be"
Rowe rolling out all the excuses for every player that's ever left the Crows
Yeah heard that as well him claiming there's nothing wrong at Adelaide, where the culture is fine.... yeah right toxic fractures
within the playing group Burton opening his gob and proving what a nasty idiot he really is.
I reckon their culture is found in their clubrooms where the players can mix with their fans after a home game at the warm
and welcoming west lakes

Chances are Francis signalled he wanted to return to SA. Essondon talked Francis into signing a two year contract on the understanding they would facilitate a trade. Essondon think they can get a better deal for a contracted player compared to if he was not. All part of the plan. I wouldn't touch Francis.

Motlop has the decision to make between us and the cows and as the afl website points out they are a GF team. Although Motlop will be aware thattheir performance in the GF was very third-rate and they did not rock up. And they will be short Jake Lever and maybe Charlie Cameron while we will have Tom Rockliff and possibly Jack Watts. If I was Motlop I know what option would be looking brighter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD on aa this arvo re Mots "iam as confident as I can be"

Yeah heard that as well him claiming there's nothing wrong at Adelaide, where the culture is fine.... yeah right toxic fractures
within the playing group Burton opening his gob and proving what a nasty idiot he really is.
I reckon their culture is found in their clubrooms where the players can mix with their fans after a home game at the warm
and welcoming west lakes
Spoke to a crows supporter once about functions at the shed said the players where kept in a roped of VIP section.

I haven't seen anything of him that looks like the type of guy that'll put it'll all together.

I'm thinking his peak is a slower but stronger Brennan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back