Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the **** do I try to make an honest dollar battling when a 20 year unemployed neighbor drives around in a car worth more than my house.
Why is it that on the other side the up top unstable neighbor takes me to court everytime he dreams a crime has been committed.
QUOTE from police 'while they can look after themselves there is nothing we can do'.
I'm sure Julian Knight and a few mad or bad other arseholes could comb their own hair and wipe their own arse.
Political save arse is bullshit.
'We can do something after the fact,' gee thanks mate, my kids are dead and I'm in gaol for a speeding fine.
THINGS IN LIFE YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, **** me welcome to the real world.
You need a name change.

Apart from getting you from point A to point B I really don't get the fascination with cars. My neighbours have 5 cars in their back yard and constantly revving them and tinkering with them. Drives me nuts.
I feel your pain. There's some yobbo campaigner living at the back of me who constantly revs his engine. Does it pretty much the entire weekend to the point I just hope it blows up.

Apart from getting you from point A to point B I really don't get the fascination with cars. My neighbours have 5 cars in their back yard and constantly revving them and tinkering with them. Drives me nuts.

generally bogans who think it makes them tough and macho, when really it's just annoying for everyone else.

I'm the same, never really had any obsession with cars a lot of blokes, sometimes even women have.. Also completely fine with the fact that i'll likely never own a car as I can't drive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not go nuts- havent even started looking (this would be the first place I visit) and havent met with the bank yet. Doing the latter Friday.
Was up last night thinking if rather than having all my savings in the bank doing jack I could be able to swing buying something in Perf in a year or so now prices have dropped. Would still be in a s**t suburb but it would be just an investment to pay off not live in.

Was up last night thinking if rather than having all my savings in the bank doing jack I could be able to swing buying something in Perf in a year or so now prices have dropped. Would still be in a s**t suburb but it would be just an investment to pay off not live in.

Nah I'd be looking to live in it. Time I moved on from under my flatmate's wing, it's about time.

Found a 3BR, 2 BTH, townhouse, in a cul de sac for about 350K. Which of course means at least 400K.

Nah I'd be looking to live in it. Time I moved on from under my flatmate's wing, it's about time.

Found a 3BR, 2 BTH, townhouse, in a cul de sac for about 350K. Which of course means at least 400K.
Another east/west difference. Over here, you advertise your home for the maximum price because every bigger loww balls you. Over east, they start at the minimum and people bid upwards.

Another east/west difference. Over here, you advertise your home for the maximum price because every bigger loww balls you. Over east, they start at the minimum and people bid upwards.

It does say tho the median house price is around that guide. But who knows.

Is not a modern house by any means, my estimate would be 90sish (with an updated oven), but there's nothing wrong with the place. Going from the website.

Wtf? Where? It must be old/a dump if it's that price, or in the middle of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back