Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to know where to look, and it becomes less time consuming. It used to be very time consuming for me, using only Odds Comparison websites. I have never spent a single cent on any software or alerts services. The more experience you get, you know where to look for opportunities.

I started off using sportspunter. That would be a good starting block for you.

You've done very well, but how did you stay under the radar and not get limited/banned from any sites? Once you start making some money on some/most of them, they clamp down on how much you can bet and/or ban you from promos. I can barely bet on Sportsbet, and I was similarly limited on Ladbrokes, then shortly after account closed. I have a minor limitation (no fixed-odds racing) on one site, and a moderate limiting on another (but promos on both still work).

The best arbing I think is done with the in-play markets in Betfair, and you either need to risk using a VPN, or move to the UK to avoid such problems. Plus you may also want to be able to write your own code and interface with their API and be smart about how to make automatic trades and make money (Note: you can do this with racing in Australia, but not sports). This is how some people make serious money (hundreds of thousands per year).

Doing it with just the Aussie bookies makes it a lot tougher. Many of them only want losers, so once you cross some profit threshold with them, they limit you. Sure, you can hedge bonus bets at high odds with Betfair and get 90%+ out of your bonus bets, but you're going to hit some of those high-odds bets every now and your profit soars. Happened to me multiple times, and that's why I'm banned from fixed-odds racing at one site.

You need to know where to look, and it becomes less time consuming. It used to be very time consuming for me, using only Odds Comparison websites. I have never spent a single cent on any software or alerts services. The more experience you get, you know where to look for opportunities.

I started off using sportspunter. That would be a good starting block for you.
Sportspunter is slightly all over the place interface wise but mostly does the job. Would you suggest setting up an E wallet for arbs or is it not necessary?

I have been arbing since April 2012 and I have made $132k. That is nothing in comparison to what some people make. I know of a guy who consistently makes on average 65-70k per year but he has several bowler accounts and invests in alerts services and has super fast connection speed.

I know of others who are making about $30-$35k on average, while I have heard of others who turn over close to seven figures per annum.
I don't know what has happened to this place - 2 years ago you would have been slaughtered over this :(

As you can see the batting side started ball 1 at roughly the mid 3s and traded as high as 11/1 before finishing the innings near back where they started.
This would of been a field day for the Live scalpers with a colossal 29 Million traded so far.

Attachments

• Market Activity  (2).png
    Market Activity (2).png
    18 KB · Views: 9
Nah not true. Trump just made them write that into their terms and conditions to scare off North Korean money launderers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some don't last long, you can set up an email alert for every time a new post is made in this thread which can help.
CS:GO - Mother Russia
Goodjob vs Tricked 3.75 l 1.58
Bet365/Pinn
11.1%
Thanks guys. Got an email on my phone while watching sccoroos. Raced to computer and placed bets :) I'm sure my bet365 account wont last long though as it looks weird on their end with me just randomly putting $200 on a csgo match.

If you don’t mind having your money tied up for potentially the next 5 days, Ladbrokes have India $2.10 v Sri Lanka test match. Big money being traded on Betfair, easy lay off around the $1.90 mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back