Soccer 2023 Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fernandes 2+ Shots on Target
Rashford 2+ Shots on Target

Wolves Over 2.5 Cards
Fernandes To Commit 1+ Foul

Odds: $11.50 (Bet Refund if 1 leg fails)
Bruno Fernandes looked slow against this Wolves side tonight.

And it seemed like Rashford was playing at the sole man up front tonight.

A loss to start my first bet in the 2023/24 Premier League campaign.

it's a big wait for the payout but if anyone has a large stack of cash LEIPZIG to finish top 4 in german bundesliga looks almost a lock at 1.32 tab... they are 13.00 for title tab and have been wound into 9.00 at pointsbet, lost a few stars but signed a lot of good players to add great depth and further quality.... Ben Coley a respected tipper at sportinglife.com has taken them as good value to push Bayern Munich for the title also... just such a long time to wait for the payout, I only took the outright odds at 13.00. They also beat Bayern at Bayerns stadium in the pre season kind of cup thing but take that with a grain of salt I guess.. 13.00 is worth a small stake for a fun thing to keep eye on season long

EFL Cup:

Alvarez AGS @ 3.80 (Neds)Will take a nibble at a hattrick at SB too.

Only played a half on the weekend, which I think means Haaland misses this match and Alvarez and Doku start.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raheem Sterling to Score $3.40 TopSport
Sterling to Assist $5.50 BetR

Last edited:
wow nice.. does this happen often with them mispricing defenders.. didn't work out this time for you only got 52 I am guessing he went lower as they played a good team so less ball control maybe? but definately will keep an eye out on these markets
yeah ive noticed them posting fair amount of really weird odds, even after the starting lineups are confirmed too

Luton Town to Score No $2.40
Son AGS $2
Madison Anytime Assist $2.85
Spurs -1.5 $2.20

Socceroos v England at Wembley this Saturday in London.

Im thinking the Socceroos may pick up a few Fouls in this game despite it being a friendly.

SkyBet Odds for Fouls for Australia:

1697072229867.png

Hoping PointsBet and Sportsbet will release odds so maybe can put in a parlay or even straight up single bet. I genuinely think Australias wingers might have a bit of a tough time, defending the likes of: Foden, Grealish when they come on despite not being in the first XI based on Skys team based on stats. Havent seen too much of: Strain, Circati, Borrello, Miller, Cameron Burgess, Silvera, Jordan Bos.

I think England at home, will want to press the advantage and look to score.

Sky Sports predicted XI based on stats:

1697072328224.png

Will keep an eye out on Australias team an hour before kick off.

* had spain in multis

Rang up looking for a small punt
Couldn't resist the odds on the Scots and the draw
Rang back up looking to get on Spain, market suspended.
A goal was scored, found out it was Scotland but it was ruled off

All this happened in a few minutes haha. Got back on Spain.

Gambling is madness.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back