Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: DRAGONS FFC vs GUMBIES FFC @Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually a fitting punishment too. Makes sense they get to be humiliated in a humorous fashion for being the first offenders.

Yeah. A warning to everyone else to ensure they get their sheets correct.

I just kinda wish Golly had a Adelaide or Newcastle player on standby. It would've been great!

Thank you to my Uncle who went to De Montfort for giving me a chance to support the champions of the Premier League.

And yes... I actually thought Leicester were the Premier League Champions after they won the Grand Final in 2000... And I also thought they were on track to win it again in early 2002.

Could be worse, you could have bandwagoned onto a false dawn :'(

Seriously, since little me started supporting them semi seriously (which pairs up with the first fifa game I got), they've gone downhill.

I just kinda wish Golly had a Adelaide or Newcastle player on standby. It would've been great!
I kinda wanna see Jonjo Shelvey in a dunce hat.

Could be worse, you could have bandwagoned onto a false dawn :'(

Seriously, since little me started supporting them semi seriously (which pairs up with the first fifa game I got), they've gone downhill.

Well, it was a rough few years, especially seeing them relegated to our lowest ever point in history, losing one of our proud records (one of just a few clubs to have never played in the 3rd tier). Thankfully, that relegation was the kick up the backside we needed to revive ourselves... and what a majestic 10 years it has been. Milan Mandaric stabalised us, and then the Thais took us to new levels. I think we have the best owners in English Football by a mile. Sometimes, a bit of dumb luck is what's needed. Thank goodness they learn from their mistakes, and are not only contributing to the club, but also to the City of Leicester.

I kinda wanna see Jonjo Shelvey in a dunce hat.

I got the perfect base!

4221396001_5633302807001_5633275259001-vs.jpg

I actually don't know that much about the round ball game aside from a few teams, players and rivalries...
I find it keeps the AFL off season interesting

I actually don't know that much about the round ball game aside from a few teams, players and rivalries...
Do you know of our Lord and Saviour? images-172.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Becuase Gumbies are much easy to make fun of, you guys caved in when you should have stuck true to the Wolves, instead you let yourselfs be manipulated by those who just want to tear you down.

Exactly the reason behind the Wolves being Wolves; "I'm tired of the SFA constantly harping on about the negativity", change to Wolves and how did Quiv put it?

Yet every bit of banter was "Wolves suck" and "Bring back the gumbies"

Case in point; the SFA is filled with dumbarses who don't know what they want.

Ergo;

Why do you have the dunce cap on?

Because the Gumbies once, under my leadership, had a full roster whilst s**t clubs like yours had between 8-14 inactives not around and no flag whilst we had one & an SFA record, which we still hold. The one rule, one golden rule was no dickheads, which the Wolves eventually broken thus leading to what was the last season of that existence.

I leave, you s**t kids decide outside is suddenly safe again and finally win one instead of being s**t, having followed our example like most end up doing, and I'm stuck in a goddamn time loop reading things from 2012 as thanks.

#Solidarity because we're making the Gumbies great again and I'm getting self conscious and a toupee!

It's actually a fitting punishment too. Makes sense they get to be humiliated in a humorous fashion for being the first offenders.

I like that this was deemed humiliating as if people don't trot out bestiality as a meme in every match thread, unless pokey suddenly became humanoid over the decades.

To be fair Mike123, with a name as exciting as yours I’m going to take that recommendation with a grain of salt
With an Avatar like yours, I'll take this reply with a grain of salt.

Exactly the reason behind the Wolves being Wolves; "I'm tired of the SFA constantly harping on about the negativity", change to Wolves and how did Quiv put it?

Case in point; the SFA is filled with dumbarses who don't know what they want.

Ergo;

Because the Gumbies once, under my leadership, had a full roster whilst s**t clubs like yours had between 8-14 inactives not around and no flag whilst we had one & an SFA record, which we still hold. The one rule, one golden rule was no dickheads, which the Wolves eventually broken thus leading to what was the last season of that existence.

I leave, you s**t kids decide outside is suddenly safe again and finally win one instead of being s**t, having followed our example like most end up doing, and I'm stuck in a goddamn time loop reading things from 2012 as thanks.

#Solidarity because we're making the Gumbies great again and I'm getting self conscious and a toupee!

I like that this was deemed humiliating as if people don't trot out bestiality as a meme in every match thread, unless pokey suddenly became humanoid over the decades.
I don't know where you you get this arragonce from considering how the Gumbies have been of late

I don't know where you you get this arragonce from considering how the Gumbies have been of late

What, 1 season?

I get it from what I did as captain, which along with several others who know who they are created a great Gumbies outfit which shat on anything the league could produce, whilst we win a flag, whilst we set an SFA record that has lasted a few years and 9 seasons now.

It's a Gumby record, in a league which was going great guns with a dominant Gumbies outfit.

Give it time young padawan, provided you don't delve back into the shitness that was bemoaning the state of the league and restriction, you too can one day see the marvel that is the Gumbies once again showing you all how to qooty like you actually have some iota of skill.

What, 1 season?

I get it from what I did as captain, which along with several others who know who they are created a great Gumbies outfit which shat on anything the league could produce, whilst we win a flag, whilst we set an SFA record that has lasted a few years and 9 seasons now.

It's a Gumby record, in a league which was going great guns with a dominant Gumbies outfit.

Give it time young padawan, provided you don't delve back into the shitness that was bemoaning the state of the league and restriction, you too can one day see the marvel that is the Gumbies once again showing you all how to qooty like you actually have some iota of skill.
1 season? Don't flatter yourselves.

1 season? Don't flatter yourselves.

I don't need to, had plenty of that during my first run.

This is my, I have experience being a badarse and thus am better than you face, so the Wolves were much more than a name change from where I'm sitting.

1 season back.

Then don't make your avatar such an easy target
I didn’t make my avatar anything. I was part of the totalitarian days when avatars were assigned to you and now I’m stuck with it.

Do you like I’m a celebrity get me out of here?

Also do you know DeanABC?

Any chance of the Dragons addressing this weeks game, or are they already resigned to the fact that they are going to lose?
We don't need to. We've already got this won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back