Autopsy Essendon Vs Richmond - JLT 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Most excited to see Corey Ellis and Shai Bolton.
Surprised no one has said anything about Menadue not playing, maybe you all already know he is probably in rehab based on the snap video of he and Prestia training away from the main group.
Markov hasn’t done enough contact work since his shoulder surgery, so that’s why he is out.
Was hoping to see Balta, but maybe he might get a look in JLT2.

I think we will go with Bolton over Higgins round 1, FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised no one has said anything about Menadue not playing, maybe you all already know he is probably in rehab based on the snap video of he and Prestia training away from the main group.
Markov hasn’t done enough contact work since his shoulder surgery, so that’s why he is out.

I knew there was one who i wanted to see that was missing, menadue! He was with prestia in the snap earlier today stretching...

I knew there was one who i wanted to see that was missing, menadue! He was with prestia in the snap earlier today stretching...

Wearing runners though, which normally means rehab.

Wearing runners though, which normally means rehab.

Thats what im saying, with prestia in rehab

Menadue is in rehab? Like, right for JLT 2 kind of rehab or the missing round 1 type?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hqdefault.jpg

WE WANT BALTA

Menadue is in rehab? Like, right for JLT 2 kind of rehab or the missing round 1 type?

Don’t know. No official communication has come out about it so I suspect he should be okay for JLT2. His injuries don’t get the coverage that Prestia’s do.

Don’t know. No official communication has come out about it so I suspect he should be okay for JLT2. His injuries don’t get the coverage that Prestia’s do.

shaggers back :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back