Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Tune in to match thread
2. See that we’re playing Gumbies and is literally zero banter and discussion
3. Log out

See you Sunday for the reaping of the week lads and ladies.
And as I say to everyone that uses this bullshit excuse to cover for the fact that they are unable to banter, why don't you start some?

65410.jpg

Jade

One of the biggest surprises of Season 25 so far, Jade had adapted to the full forward role in his debut season. How many is he going to end up with?​

Jade is staggered that anyone would find it surprising how unbelievably good Jade is...

Getting in my first contribution early. I just got an anonymous text* from a source close to new Gumbies Full-Forward Jade with footage of him last night. It remains to be seen whether this is a positive or negative, but sufficed to say that the mascot won't be wearing the team suit this week.
giphy.gif

*the source of this may or may not be completely falsified

That was the mascot.

Jade has made the Gumbies feel funny in their pants...

I looked at their listed team last week and whilst having some quality on the flanks, they had no spine. I can't think of a more apt name for this club than the Gumbies.

Jade is the spine.

I have analysed both teams Qooty statistics for this season and the Baghdad Bombers are on top in all key areas on the ground. We have a far greater defence, our midfield is superior and our forward line is one of the best in the league.

I believe this may be a Qooty lesson on Sunday for the Gumbies.

Kill 'em Bombers!

Greater than what?

Prepare to have your average score against doubled - Jade will kick at least nine against this mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Tune in to match thread
2. See that we’re playing Gumbies and is literally zero banter and discussion
3. Log out

See you Sunday for the reaping of the week lads and ladies.
And as I say to everyone that uses this bullshit excuse to cover for the fact that they are unable to banter, why don't you start some?
I'm surprised you didn't say something about him continuing to type stuff after apparently logging outo_O
That's not easy to do.

I'm surprised you didn't say something about him continuing to type stuff after apparently logging outo_O
That's not easy to do.

Honestly, I could believe Matty411 is just an auto-posting bot at this point.

That's not easy to do.
That requires paying more attention that I am willing to pay.

Jade gets here exactly when he means to.

Jade is the spine.

Don't talk to me. You are not even a primary colour. You are not even a secondary colour. In fact, jade is the outcome of when a secondary colour has an illicit affair with the colour lavender. Come back and talk to me when you are Red, Yellow or Blue.

Don't talk to me. You are not even a primary colour. You are not even a secondary colour. In fact, jade is the outcome of when a secondary colour has an illicit affair with the colour lavender. Come back and talk to me when you are Red, Yellow or Blue.

You racist bastard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back