Racing May Daily Punt - How Good Is The Bool!

Remove this Banner Ad

No bets for me yesterday, but hope anyone who's been on Oregan's Day this prep had one more bullet left. Been racing terrifically and a well deserved win.

Always loved Shoals but she's just tearing my heart open now. How they * didn't we collect in the 1000 Guineas..? Literally hasn't stopped winning G1's since and Aloisia has done * all. Vega Magic will no doubt win next week to mark October 14th 2017 as the most brutal #oversgod savaging of my life.

Painful watch if you were on Quilista. Always in the wrong spot and then held up for a run, just yuck.

C.Parnham really needs to head to vic/nsw

Horses improve too much with him on board to be a co-incidence and very adept tactically too.

Edit: haha he just announced it too. Was watching the first at kalg so didn’t see the interview.
Yeah he's a gun but Victoria will be hard if not riding for Weir/Hayes.

Had that big chance for a G1 on Voodoo Lad I think when he let Kerrin McEvoy out of the pocket and it cost them the race. Small margin for error here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's a gun but Victoria will be hard if not riding for Weir/Hayes.

Had that big chance for a G1 on Voodoo Lad I think when he let Kerrin McEvoy out of the pocket and it cost them the race. Small margin for error here.

only been riding 5 years. Voodoo lad was 3 years into that. he's exponentially better than when he left WA the first time. somehow Willow is considered a top liner and he exploits that small margin every week.

Saxon Warrior very impressive.

Coolmore have some quality 'deep Impact' progeny

Naturally I went against Aiden in the 2000 and with him in the 1000 :rolleyes:

Happily looked more an Oaks filly to me last night - didn't seem to have much of a turn of foot over the mile.

If he takes a sit and gets cover does he win that race?
Yes

#noexcuses

He's a Caulfield Cup winner FFS - should be able to sit 5 wide nc and beat that lot if he was worthy of the name

Punters had him $5 and was posted and still gets close. Good resumption, looks like he’s come back in good order. Is he heading to Brisbane wfa carnival to clean up a few easier ones?

I believe he is being set for the Grand National Hurdle.

Speaking of easy ones, is Ambitious being set for the Doomben Cup? Seems just about due to blow a 'G1' field away at about 30/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back