Racing May Daily Punt - Rick M Goes Through the Pain Barrier

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how increasing a tax on a product where demand appears to already be falling 'secures racing's future'
It's clear that government want more and it seems that Victoria could be heading down the path of South Australia

British Columbia.
Season 3 Netflix GIF by Stranger Things
Yep. * the favourite !

High Approach for me. Think Suizuro was the pick of them from the Chairman's and he follows a very similar trajectory. Really strong in the Derby against the bias and run in the Alister Clark before that was good when over raced and was 3WNC

You saw it’s run in the Vic Derby? Can handle 2500m. Hasn’t come back as well? That race didn’t rate? These are second tier horses?

Sure but its also up against a couple who showed they could run 2500 in the ATC Derby (which is historically stronger than the VRC Derby) and a couple of progressive types though the Chairmans. It is a winning chance but its current price seems reasonable enough to me.

Yes it ran third to White Marlin but it was on the minimum so goes up a stack in weight here.

The easy play in the race is to just lay the filly - looks a genuine 15/1 chance at best for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt give it none but Vic Derby form is an age ago for 3yos so dont put that much stock into it and that Pakenham form is garbage once White Marlin flops. Would expect a lot of 3yo to run equally well up against the older plodders

is it just me or has anyone else noticed Topsports Racing Odds are shithouse these days.....

Race 7 at flemington on saturday and the market is at over 170% ......

Attachments

• Screenshot (88).png
    Screenshot (88).png
    445.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (89).png
    Screenshot (89).png
    458.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (90).png
    Screenshot (90).png
    470.5 KB · Views: 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back