Racing May Daily Punt - Rick M Goes Through the Pain Barrier

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just a Murray Bridge maiden tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm talking about, but...

I'm going to have a peanut E/W on r1 no. 1.

Saw it's debut, looked to be one to follow, started 2nd up odds on and came fifth over 1400, back to 1200 here and getting $15/$3.80.

There's 4 horses who are debuting, no idea about the rest of the field, just like the price😆.

Probably maps poorly from gate 2 as has been slow away both starts

Last edited:
It's just a Murray Bridge maiden tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm talking about, but...

I'm going to have a peanut E/W on r1 no. 1.

Saw it's debut, looked to be one to follow, started 2nd up odds on and came fifth over 1400, back to 1200 here and getting $15/$3.80.

There's 4 horses who are debuting, no idea about the rest of the field, just like the price😆.

Probably maps poorly from gate 2 as has been slow away both starts
1400m back to 1000m. Don’t know the exact stats but I remember when Black Caviar did it the numbers weren’t great for horses attempting

Innkeeper E/W @ 51s

Or is he past it? Only beaten by a total margin of 38L in its last 3 runs.

Thrown in at the weights on his best form - two huge runs in this last two years - stable dodgy af at this meeting

BET!

1400m back to 1000m. Don’t know the exact stats but I remember when Black Caviar did it the numbers weren’t great for horses attempting

Maybe over exaggerating but it was something like 1 win from 500

The last edition of The Sportsman is printed this week. Changing landscape of form guides continues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been waiting 8 months on my future bets

Any chance in the Arc?

Will probs be fave if it wins this well and goes onto the Oaks.

My guess is she is more a miler/2000m type though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back