Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread (Cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ablett was awful. 0 tackles. Any other name and he'd be dropped next week
Yeah shocking game from him. I kept a close eye as hes in my SC side and he didn’t look like he wanted the ball. Real soft. Probably wondering whether he should have retired

It's just so clear we didn't show up to Joondalup in that JLT game...I was there and we made Freo look a million bucks. I was worried at how clean they were that day.

Pressure is everything in footy these days.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah look what Essondon did. Have to match the pressure or lose.

It's just so clear we didn't show up to Joondalup in that JLT game...I was there and we made Freo look a million bucks. I was worried at how clean they were that day.

Pressure is everything in footy these days.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

What was even more hilarious was their fans coming on our board and telling us what our list needed after that game. A pre-season game. Losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have a good spine but their forward line lets them down. What? You disagree?

One top key forward won't solve their issues. Their forward entries are diabolical and they just cannot kick enough goals. It's the typical Ross Lyon style - good enough to keep it relatively close and to grind out wins but when the floodgates open they are simply unable to match it. And it's f***ing dogshit to watch too.

Yep absolute unit of a bloke was dominant as a 16 year old nice to see him string some form together to talented not
To

Didn’t deserve it. One directional and atrocious disposal. Seeing Bailey Banfield make it onto a list should give him heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back