Trades Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope I can afford macrae after this weeks price changes, he will surely go off against collingwood.
Same. I think after the Collingwood game he will be officially given pig status. I think he could go up to 170-80 under the roof given he got 140 in the wet. I think it is time for Tim Kelly to go, it may be the only way I can get Crae in. Kelly has been poor the last couple of weeks since GAJ came back into the side. He would have been handy in the byes though, but Crae is a different beast this year.

Macrae 885k with a 105 BE
FMD haha. If he scores what I think he will next friday, he could go as high as 950k before his bye. I don't think I can afford him this week, I need 3 trades to get him lol. Lachie Hunter may be one to consider, If Macrae wins a lot of the ball then Hunter usually benefits.

Crisp worth a look? Had him at the start of the year and was pretty disappointing. Couple of solid games lately with nice tackle stats. Don’t think I’ll be able to get the cash for a yeo/Simpson so I’m looking for solid 600k defenders.

It will be interesting who the number 1 captain choice will be next week. It is hard to not back in Titch again and Sideass might run with Macrae because he can also play inside and outside. I just cannot afford Crae this week but I may just get away with it if Titch (C) is huge again. I am expecting to pay at least 50k more for Macrae after his bye which is not ideal.

On the hunt for 2 mid premos this week.

700k in the bank so virtually anyone is on the table (still not getting macca.. cant bring myself to burn the cash on 1 bloke).

Already have titch/gibbs/zerrett/conig/zork.

Thinking Danger and Cripps.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the hunt for 2 mid premos this week.

700k in the bank so virtually anyone is on the table (still not getting macca.. cant bring myself to burn the cash on 1 bloke).

Already have titch/gibbs/zerrett/conig/zork.

Thinking Danger and Cripps.

Thoughts?
Haha I think we have to get in Crae. He will be massive next friday night under the roof and by the time his bye comes he will be close to 950k. His bye is great as well. I have considered Ed Curnow, he has the same good bye, but I think he will be 20 points less than Crae per week.

Locked in Bonner > Ridley. Can't decide between upgrading Billings to McLean, Brayshaw > Any premo mid <700k and Finlayson > Any premo defender

What do, any suggestions? :$ Leaning towards Billings > McLean purely because of Collingwood next week.

I've got $350k in the bank, so can play around with a lot of things. I like the idea of trading out Murray and T Kelly to bring in Yeo and Simpson. But that means I need to field banfield or Ed Phillips.

Otherwise I can do a normal downgrade/upgrade, maybe finlayson and pearce to Yeo/Simpson and ridley

or I can bring in Macrae by going finlayson/doedee and brayshaw/banfield/kelly out, with the other in a cheap def player, but that means I need to play the def player I bring in/cumming/pearce

Probably leaning to bringing in Yeo and Simpson in one week

Locked in Bonner > Ridley. Can't decide between upgrading Billings to McLean, Brayshaw > Any premo mid <700k and Finlayson > Any premo defender

What do, any suggestions? :$
any option that gets Billings out of your side is a good one, and McClean is a clear top 4 mid that should do well next week

Coffield > Ridley
Kelly > Curnow

Crowden can't leak cash whilst he's not playing.. will be trading him out during the byes but don't really have trades to waste on him so he can sit at F8.

Changing to
Murray > Ridley
Kelly > Macrae

Don't want to spend another Friday night miserable due to not having Macrae.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back