Trades Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh haven't you heard? I have my new shiny toy Macrae! Nice to have 2 genuine captain options, think I will go with Crae under the roof against the Pies. If he wants Pig status he needs to cash in and go 170-180. :p

Yeah, word has been getting around that yourself and a few others have made space for Crae. Good move, he's not bad at this football thing :D

Only two low scores all year. Think he really looks the goods

Average of 97 at the moment, with an average of 122 or so in his last 4
Now that would be a POD haha. I just don't like KPF because they can really spud up on their day. Darling, especially, has not shown this kind of form before so I'd be wary. Buddy would be the safest KPF and the only one I would consider tbh. Even Hogan has been great but then had a spud score this week. I am also wary of getting any more premo type forwards because of potential DPPs like Parker (oh please god) and Danger. Walters is also going to bottom out. Darling could be a good stepping stone though

Oh haven't you heard? I have my new shiny toy Macrae! Nice to have 2 genuine captain options, think I will go with Crae under the roof against the Pies. If he wants Pig status he needs to cash in and go 170-180. :p
Titch racked up 156 in R1. Macrae is a must have captain this week:hearteyes:

Brayshaw of the Demon variety scored very well with Viney back in the team. Firmly on the RADAR along with Walters

Yep Walters great pick up in next 1-2 weeks at a reduced price.

Brayshaw has a much lower BE so it’s time to get him if people are keen on him.

Tim Kelly has peaked in price but with a BE of 79 probably won’t lose value this week, at least not more than 5-10k. So if other priorities on the table may be an option to keep another week in case he gets back to a big scoring week against Carlton.

Certainty worth moving on though if you can grab a good premium.

I'm liking the looks of something along the lines of Coffield > Ridley, Naughton > Walters

Also thank you for talking me into Zorko two weeks ago! Two huge scores and has made 100k :) All of a sudden he's my third most expensive mid behind Titch and Gibbs. If only Zerrett, Parker and Dusty weren't such potatoes

Also thank you for talking me into Zorko two weeks ago! Two huge scores and has made 100k :) All of a sudden he's my third most expensive mid behind Titch and Gibbs. If only Zerrett, Parker and Dusty weren't such potatoes

You and me both!
Nice relief to have a contributing premium that you don’t have to worry about! Yet - I’m sure he will become a headache again but at least will be priced for an easier Uber upgrade by then!

Reckon it's time to move on Kelly? Has Carlton this week so could go ok, but if I play the BE game, he and Finlayson are on the chopping block.

Think I'll jump on the Zorko train:

Finlayson > Ridley
Kelly > Zorko

$30k in the bank.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah probably just field 18 in other positions

Yeah forgot it's only best 18, that'll be fine then. And we get 3 trades each of those bye weeks don't we? I have a lot of Melbourne/Essendon/GWS rookies to start shifting out. :D

Yeah forgot it's only best 18, that'll be fine then. And we get 3 trades each of those bye weeks don't we? I have a lot of Melbourne/Essendon/GWS rookies to start shifting out. :D
Yep exactly right

What's everyone doing for their ruck come Round 13 when we get hit with no Gawn or Stef? Just riding it through?

I have Sauce but yeah no fuss about which position. Only problem is that Maxy is actually consistent unlike some other premos we will be relying on that week!

Having doubts about Zorko with Swans and Roos in his next 3, but my team looks a lot weaker downgrading Kelly to Phillips (even with 450k in the bank). Decisions, decisions..

Upgrade or bust for Kelly. It’s the only due respect we can pay him!

I agree, I’d order it as Curnow then Fyfe then Cogs. I’d wonder how Murphy back impacts Curnow, he should be fine though
I’m liking curnow the best personally. His possession count could drop but he still makes 8-10 tackles a game...

Same could be said for conilgio how a returning Kelly impacts his output.

How are people planning on dealing with their ruck brigade during the Round 13 bye, and when is the right time to start doing it? I suspect a lot of people have some combination of Martin, Gawn and Grundy on field, with McInerney on the bench.

Is it worth trading one of the starting two for a Ryder, Naitanui or a Kreuzer in the lead up to that week, and hope to hell that another rookie ruckman is picked between now and then by a team that isn't also out of action during Round 13?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back