Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Sydney

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL umpiring association has a responsibility, they are responsible for having integrity in the only source of truth in the Universe. AFL. When you look at other sports (and society in general) and they’re all corrupt or ruined by player salaries exceeding common sense. But not the AFL. The AFL is closest thing humans will ever get to witnessing utopia.

I have hung up a picture of tonight’s umpires on my wall so I can turn my back on them in disgrace. Very poor performance.
Did you just quote yourself?

Should the rest of us leave now?

Since when did a Sydney supporter know the meaning of integrity?

You have been carried for your entire existence, and 2018 is no different.

Now, please be quiet while we all listen to Roosy sing the club song live on air.
Lol a Norff supporter go on about integrity.
This from the club that tried signing up Swans Members by playing home games in Sydney, and handing out membership brochures to Swans members.:rolleyes:

Can't see the Swans taking down anyone.. Buddy dragging you over the line the past few games. You would struggle against a Richmond or West Coast defence.

TBF.. your best opponent would be the Pies to start with, because our defence is non existent.
TBF with 8-3 record against other top 9 teams if we are average imagine those teams with a poorer record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when did a Sydney supporter know the meaning of integrity?

You have been carried for your entire existence, and 2018 is no different.

Now, please be quiet while we all listen to Roosy sing the club song live on air.

North and the dogs lived on more afl $ than every club

Poor old Snake, hissing his last salty bile as the heels of history trample his Club. The last straw will be the bids from other mobs on his Club's Tas Academy prospect.

Back on topic, I thought the game was engrossing and could have gone either way. Credit to the undermanned Giants for hanging in.

By the way, a team comprised of the injury lists from both Clubs would be competitive and prolly make the 8.

Sorry, I thought GWS was supposed to be the AFL’s new love child.

Could you swivel-eyed conspiracy theorists at least get your story straight before further polluting this thread?
Interesting to note that we had fewer first round picks on the field than the Blues when we played. Leave us out of this.

Interesting to note that we had fewer first round picks on the field than the Blues when we played. Leave us out of this.
Yep, totally, not having a go at you guys. It’s those turkeys that concoct conspiracy theories without even bothering to check if it remotely makes logical sense.

Free kick counts are always good when they go your way right?
But the point is (and I really don’t want to get into a BS umpiring catfight; I usually stay right out of them) you could count on one hand the number of games in recent years where Swans have had the better free kick count.

Yet the moment we get one going our way, it’s all an AFL conspiracy.

I blame Trump.

But the point is (and I really don’t want to get into a BS umpiring catfight; I usually stay right out of them) you could count on one hand the number of games in recent years where Swans have had the better free kick count.

Yet the moment we get one going our way, it’s all an AFL conspiracy.

I blame Trump.
The result had nothing to do with umpires. It didn't have that much to do with Buddy running free either, although he's a superb finisher.
Your guys ran out the game harder and your mids got on top in a tough battle in the second half.

Back