Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess not... but I guess if rohan from sydney is only worth a pick in the 60’s then a rookie player in stengle whos only played two games..
You'd think Stengle would be in a similar pick range ......useless picks because we would only use those for trades

Knew it.
Should then trade our 8 and next years first rounder to Freo. and grab pick 5
Don't know if it's been mentioned (this thread is like Niagra Falls) but this can't happen now - having traded our 2019 r3 pick in Gov deal, our 2019 r1 pick is now off the table this trade period.

Simpson falcon.gif Simpson falcon.gif [1.0mb]

Liam Boy 01 [e].jpg Liam Boy 01 [e].jpg []

Daniels.gif

Last edited:
No. Enlighten me.
You correct people for making politically incorrect statements. What you said was politically incorrect as it offends religious people by taking JC name in vain. Dont pull up other people then do it yourself, its hypocritical

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, do you still not understand the Gibbs trade?
Yes, I understand it. I also see that it got worse and worse the longer 2018 progressed, as Adelaide fell further and further down the ladder (increasing the value of the picks we sent to Carlton). It was bad when it was signed, it's nothing short of horrible now. The McGovern trade was pure incompetence.

You'd think Stengle would be in a similar pick range ......useless picks because we would only use those for trades
We have picks #72 & #82 which we can use on Stengle. I suspect Richmond will end up with one of those, and the deal will be done with a minimum of fuss.

Don't know if it's been mentioned (this thread is like Niagra Falls) but this can't happen now - having traded our 2019 r3 pick in Gov deal, our 2019 r1 pick is now off the table this trade period.
I believe we can apply for permission to trade our 2019 round 1 pick. As we have 4 picks inside 21 this year I think we’re pretty good odds to get permission.

You correct people for making politically incorrect statements. What you said was politically incorrect as it offends religious people by taking JC name in vain. Dont pull up other people then do it yourself, its hypocritical

So report it to the mods instead of trying to be an internet hero.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back