Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making jokes about building walls around Georgia because of Muslim terrorist was about to bomb the Whitehouse.

Some messed up people around here..
Not really - your post implied some sort of knee jerk reaction which the following post was a satirical take on the ultimate knee jerk reaction.

You cannot have a debate about Trumps performance without the context that Hillary was the alternative
Oh yes you can. You just don't want to.

Oh that'll be a good defense.

Nonono FBI, Trump had NO IDEA, he was too dumb to orchestrate this! The Republican Party are the TRUE brains behind this! WE rigged online polls before the elections! WE organised Russian services to spread misinformation on social media accounts! WE sort the hacking of Democrats secrets! Not Trump, he was just a laugh, since no one thought he'd get in!

Last edited:
It's now safe to assume any criminality he accused others of during the campaign, he was up to himself, bigly. Now it's catching up to him and he's lashing out like a child. In other news Mike Pence wife has started teaching at a Christian school that explicitly bans NTTAWWTs. American exceptionalism is dead, if I was twenty years younger I'd be learning Mandarin.

It's now safe to assume any criminality he accused others of during the campaign, he was up to himself, bigly. Now it's catching up to him and he's lashing out like a child. In other news Mike Pence wife has started teaching at a Christian school that explicitly bans NTTAWWTs. American exceptionalism is dead, if I was twenty years younger I'd be learning Mandarin.
#20yearchallenge

Yes difficult times ahead.

It seems we're stuck between the Chinese, run by a corrupt one party state that uses 'nationalism' to occupy the people's minds whilst they enrich themselves & knock off their party adversaries, & the USA's industrial military complex which uses 'nationalism' to occupy the people's minds whilst the 1%ers enrich themselves.

Meanwhile, Australia has stuck itself in the middle, unable to work out what to do. Neither party seems to have any idea how to undertake an independent foreign policy. Fear of Islam, Asia & any other non english speaking region are about the only means politicians have to stir up the population into our own sort of nationalist fervor. But being Australia, most of us CGAF. Beach, BBQ, cricket & footy are our main concerns it seems. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes difficult times ahead.

It seems we're stuck between the Chinese, run by a corrupt one party state that uses 'nationalism' to occupy the people's minds whilst they enrich themselves & knock off their party adversaries, & the USA's industrial military complex which uses 'nationalism' to occupy the people's minds whilst the 1%ers enrich themselves.

Meanwhile, Australia has stuck itself in the middle, unable to work out what to do. Neither party seems to have any idea how to undertake an independent foreign policy. Fear of Islam, Asia & any other non english speaking region are about the only means politicians have to stir up the population into our own sort of nationalist fervor. But being Australia, most of us CGAF. Beach, BBQ, cricket & Big footy are our main concerns it seems. :)
Efa

Proving Trump really does have the mind of a four year old. True kindergarten stuff.

Trump Fires Back at Pelosi With Official Statement ‘Postponing’ Her Trip to Europe and the Middle East

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...he-middle-east/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And reactions coming in. Great comments responding to this.

Letter from Trump to Pelosi...

2019-01-18_094611.jpg
So she flies commercial and calls for an Uber to take her group to meet the troops? Calling him a child is too kind.

Meanwhile, he continues to raise money off every thing that he sees as a slight on him.

2019-01-18_094755.jpg

Pelosi should be hung, drawn and quartered for putting the job security and safety of the American people at risk. To offer zero dollars for the wall upgrade/extension is a disgrace. The Democrats have shown yet again American lives are expendable.

Your dear leader justified his shutdown using the deaths of others in his speech

I wouldn’t be throwing stones at the “left”...where have I used the deaths of others to point score?

Sorry it's not point scoring when it is factual and I am fine with it being used by both sides as long as it is respectful you are the only one throwing stones I'm impressed that you neglected to bold the part where I said the right wing does the same thing not sure how that happened accident for sure.

Is it wrong to argue that building a wall is a good thing because people are dying from illegal immigrants? Same is true of gun control more than a single person has used the deaths of people at the hands of guns to justify their stance on gun control. So yeah both sides do it, it's not wrong to do it either because people are dying due to certain government policies people that do not need to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back