Feedback BigFooty Forum Upgrade - Read OP first, then post issues and feedback in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else not getting notifications for some watched threads?
You get one alert per thread, and no more until you visit the thread again.

Try it out - visit the thread and see if alerts start up again.

Chief, there used to be an indicator on the notifications page indicating which posts where new. I think it was a little sun or something from memory. This is no longer that case so I don't know which ones are read and which ones aren't. This is in the dark mode.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/alerts
Chief I just noticed that there is an indicator of what is new and what is old, it is a slight colour change (Dark mode). Are you able to tweak the colours to stand out a bit more? See below image, top post by Scotland is slightly lighter indicating that its a new post where as Pykie is a read post. Can you make the unread post stand out a bit more?

1547694112841.png

I also notice I can now ctrl + enter to submit posts, good change :thumbsu:

That is the sort of thing it does to me when I have clicked "Post Reply" before it uploads 100%.

Are you waiting until it uploads? It has a grey background until it does. I am trying to get the post reply button disabled while it is uploading but no cigar yet.
Yes, I wait until it 100% uploads and then usually you get the insert: thumbnail-full image before I hit post reply. I managed to post a version (slightly smaller, not sure of the size) of the gif.
It seems tempermental, if that is possible?

Chief I just noticed that there is an indicator of what is new and what is old, it is a slight colour change (Dark mode). Are you able to tweak the colours to stand out a bit more? See below image, top post by Scotland is slightly lighter indicating that its a new post where as Pykie is a read post. Can you make the unread post stand out a bit more?

View attachment 606265

Yeah will do.

Yes, I wait until it 100% uploads and then usually you get the insert: thumbnail-full image before I hit post reply. I managed to post a version (slightly smaller, not sure of the size) of the gif.
It seems tempermental, if that is possible?
Yes it does a bit.

View attachment 606265

How does it look now?

Safari/ipad

Still going to ask again about font size, darkness/contrast

Really finding it too small and difficult to read.

This is especially the case if there are more than 2-3 lines in a paragraph. They all sort of merge to dull grey in my vision.

Yes, I cleaned my glasses.

Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep we are looking for a BB table replacement. The guy who did the v1 addon never made one for v2.
Hi Chief. I've noticed that there has been some work done on the BB Code table stuff which is great as existing posts with tables in them now make some sense. Just wondering if what we are seeing now is the finished product?

In the past, BB code tables used to have a thin line border for each cell and row to make it a bit more distinguishable. Also missing currently is the ability to put bb code within each cell. i.e it doesn't recognise [b ] [/b ] for bold , [ s ] [ /s ] for strike though etc. Instead it displays the bb code within these cells as text.

Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi Chief. I've noticed that there has been some work done on the BB Code table stuff which is great as existing posts with tables in them now make some sense. Just wondering if what we are seeing now is the finished product?

In the past, BB code tables used to have a thin line border for each cell and row to make it a bit more distinguishable. Also missing currently is the ability to put bb code within each cell. i.e it doesn't recognise [b ] [/b ] for bold , [ s ] [ /s ] for strike though etc. Instead it displays the bb code within these cells as text.

Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated.
Tables looking better now.

Tables looking better now.
Awesome. Still not picking up bb code within the table but the tables themselves are looking much clearer now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back