Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

It's 2 games in 3 years so far right? No outsider will ever know but IF neale's decision to move was influenced by the Bennell resigning it could be a tough time ATM for the guys that sacked the list manager and offered the contract. For them, not us!! I'm happy as and I haven't even seen Neale in action yet.
Dont think we will be disappointed mate.

Wasn't sure where to put this but word out of Geelong is that Nakia Cockatoo might be entertaining an offer from a QLD club.
Would be a welcome addition in my eyes.

T
Wasn't sure where to put this but word out of Geelong is that Nakia Cockatoo might be entertaining an offer from a QLD club.
Would be a welcome addition in my eyes.
Thought there was talk of this during the trade period. Would be a handy pick up but only if he can get on top of his injury issues.

Maybe we’ve become a club of choice for players with poor injury history.

T

Thought there was talk of this during the trade period. Would be a handy pick up but only if he can get on top of his injury issues.

Maybe we’ve become a club of choice for players with poor injury history.

Thought the talk was mostly fan based, not a real thing.
But I would love to have him onboard.
He is a class act when fit?????

Thought the talk was mostly fan based, not a real thing.
But I would love to have him onboard.
He is a class act when fit?????
Lol isn’t 99.99% of the talk fan based? We all have our fantasies and watch them get destroyed by the selfish clubs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy seems to be claiming some sort of inside information, so perhaps you should all listen to him?

I'm simply relaying the words of my Geelong-based friend. Words seem to get around that city, though not necessarily accurate ones.

I went to the Geelong board to check the legitimacy before posting here, and there's a few posts discussing the same thing (Cockatoo "heading north of the border").

He's out of contract next year (and seemingly injured, again). Who knows.

I can’t elaborate further you’re just going to have to trust in Billy. But due to the fact this rumour has come up every year since Cockatoo was drafted yet he’s still not in lions colours might make you think that you should trust in Billy for this one.

I can’t elaborate further you’re just going to have to trust in Billy. But due to the fact this rumour has come up every year since Cockatoo was drafted yet he’s still not in lions colours might make you think that you should trust in Billy for this one.
Is that you Leemas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back