Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Carlton 30+ pts

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't they give the players those little buzzers you get at Chemist Warehouse? When it's time to interchange it goes "Bzzz bzz bzzz" and the light flashes and you look to the bench.

Or the PA announcer could go over the speakers "Jack Riewoldt, could you please go to the bench? It's time for a little rest."

FFS. Any danger of the Blues kicking a goal sometime soon?

AFL - can we stop giving Carlton these blue ribbon matches, please? F*ck me this is a boring start to the season.

Horrendous display of what ever the f..k you call this game . The Tigers are going ok but the umpires stink , the commentators are irritating as heck and the blues are just not up to it , not that the maggots have given them a chance .
This Round 1 game was forged by the AFL when both teams stank so that after round 4 one of these Big V teams would have at least 1 W to their name .
It served it's purpose , this s**t serves no-one but the bookies . Farcical the administration station at AFL HQ .
Too busy jacking blow and pandering to every PC agenda they can raise a rainbow to .
Get F..ked , Netflix time

The best player and captain from the sh*test team picks to go to the best team in the comp kicks a goal against the second sh*test team in the comp.

Yeaahhhhh what a f*ckin hero get around him!!!!!!!!

Can't they give the players those little buzzers you get at Chemist Warehouse? When it's time to interchange it goes "Bzzz bzz bzzz" and the light flashes and you look to the bench.

Or the PA announcer could go over the speakers "Jack Riewoldt, could you please go to the bench? It's time for a little rest."
That is brilliant. And I mean that. The buzzer thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This runner rule is going to kill teams that lack on-field leadership like Carlton.

Disagree. If you can't get messages out there with the constant rotations, where's the communication?

Runners were abused to clog the field and all the whinging coaches have to suck it up that they can't bend the rules now.

There's a rotation a minute, a message can be sent out easily with them and after every goal. Which if a team is getting a run on against them, then there should be ample opportunity to send messages after the 3rd or 4th consecutive goal.

What's killing us is being slower, poorer skills, dumb decisions in contests to give away frees, and a poor aerial defence. Nothing new.

No forward line the blues . Walsh to lions is a cert in a couple of seasons. Time goes on nothing changes

FFS. Any danger of Carlton kicking a goal sometime soon?

AFL - can we stop giving the Blues these blue ribbon matches, please? F*ck me this is a boring start to the season.

It wasn't so long ago that the season opener was the Grand Final replay. I guess the AFL did not like two non-Victorian clubs having the season opener since I am pretty sure the last time it happened was 2007 with Sydney and West Coast.

Shocker of a game.

Cotchin and Martin just plowing forward.
Cripps the only Blue that is standing out as a ball winner but has started appealing for free kicks and looking timid at times.

Carlton all over the ground are just so fumbly and nobody can take a mark.
Richmond not looking that sharp but just SO MUCH SHARPER than Carlton.

It's round 1 mate. I'm stoked we look rusty so we can build during the year

Back