Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Bombers v Port Sat July 1st 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Never doubt Kenny. He is the best coach in the league by a long margin.
Perhaps not appropriate to the conversation, but he was arguably one of the best players for Geelong in the 1992 Grand Final. Kept working hard and popping up. I reckon thatattitude would come out in his coaching a bit.

Us apparently lol. Beat port. Got as close as anyone to Collingwood twice. We just need to make the 8 and hope for luck.
I am sure it will be close game. Ports form early in season wasn't great, one good qtr against brisbane, loss to Adelaide. Every week we won after was one step closer to playing better footy. Port have finally been the team to win after the bye. Looked a bit rusty tonight.

Looking at the team stats Essendon lead narrowly in most of the key stats, only real difference was the innacuracy. No one to blame but themselves. Who would've thought that'd be the case after port started with 2.7 in the 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d give Brisbane more of a chance than Port to be honest. Regardless of ladder positions as well.

It will all depend on the draw in the finals series. I would say there is also a chance of a Port vs Melbourne Grand Final and I could see Melbourne winning that given the MCG factor. It just all depends on matchups.

Port facing Collingwood anywhere will be a dangerous prospect for them in finals. I can’t see Collingwood losing to them prior to a Grand Final.

Salt works reached full production tonight.

He completely ran off his line.
Bb59WKrCcAEmRsj.jpg

I always get a good nights sleep when I’ve seen Kenny smiling and celebrating with the boys in the bench. Warms my heart.

No doubt the players love having Ken in the trenches with them.
You can see them lifting for him every time it’s needed.
Port are playing with a 19th man on the ground every game this season 💪

Back