Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Bombers v Port Sat July 1st 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the best endings I’ve seen, well done port. I actually can’t think of a sicker after the siren goal in all my years of watching. Vic bias umps did everything they could and Essendon fans still had the audacity to boo at the end lol
I find this post odd from a Swans fan on many levels

Exactly, no need to renew until you absolutely have to. This isn’t the EPL, the best H&A team doesn’t always win the flag. Your clubs biggest test is the prelim final hump.
Seeing how the team has played so far this year I’d say that they’ve proven good enough to make a Grand Final if they play to their full potential so anything other then GF berth would be a failure and shouldn’t see Ken extended imo, So why not wait?

Plugger after siren in a prelim
Rohan after siren after trailing by 20+
Myers missing/rampe climbing post

Vicbias bad, but scg umpiring ok ;)
Yeah that Rohan after the siren goal was personally my favourite but to thump it from outside 50 to win the game with the rain pouring is crazy.
No disrespect to Essendon you guys showed a lot of heart to get back in front at the end, must’ve been a shattering one to lose.
But nah scg bias umpiring isn’t a thing we still get bent over by umps at home more often than not, only have to go back as far as last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that Rohan after the siren goal was personally my favourite but to thump it from outside 50 to win the game with the rain pouring is crazy.
No disrespect to Essendon you guys showed a lot of heart to get back in front at the end, must’ve been a shattering one to lose.
But nah scg bias umpiring isn’t a thing we still get bent over by umps at home more often than not, only have to go back as far as last night
Unfortunately for us, we're consistently in the not :p
Lucky for us we're playing to down here this year :D

Rohan one required a very long walk that night

Not too shattered
We're in far better team than last year and that's a good step in under 8m under Scott

Seeing how the team has played so far this year I’d say that they’ve proven good enough to make a Grand Final if they play to their full potential so anything other then GF berth would be a failure and shouldn’t see Ken extended imo, So why not wait?
I think for any of Collingwood, Port and Brisbane it won't just be the opponent they face in the finals it will also be the ability to handle the moment and so far neither of them have been able to do it with their recent opportunities.

Lost to Melbourne at the MCG and lost to Brisbane at the Gabba.

If I were Collingwood, I’d be confident of winning against Brisbane at the MCG when they end up 1st or 2nd on the ladder.
Brisbane at the Gabba is a concern. At the MCG? No worries.

We were in seriously poor form leading into the bye when we lost to the Dees. We'd beaten Melbourne 7 of the last 8 times we'd played them before that. Not worried about them at all. I'm confident our best is better than theirs.

Brisbane at the Gabba is a concern. At the MCG? No worries.

We were in seriously poor form leading into the bye when we lost to the Dees. We'd beaten Melbourne 7 of the last 8 times we'd played them before that. Not worried about them at all. I'm confident our best is better than theirs.
We played Brisbane with both ruckmen missing. That will make a difference next time.

He completely ran off his line.
Learn the rules
20.5.1(b) where the Kick will occur after the siren, the Player shall be entitled to approach The Mark from any direction, as long as the location of the Kick does not improve the angle to the goal posts.

Dan Houston is allowed to run around like that. As long as where he kicks from doesn't improve the angle from the mark.

Port vs Collingwood in round 19 shaping up to be the decider for top spot, should be a cracking game!
Brisbane vs Collingwood in Round 23 will be very interesting if Port beat Collingwood.

Back