Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking anything from 2050-2100 will be a decent score, ( not including the arse hats who went full mid price madness and cleaned up big time)
Thoughts?
I went full mid priced madness and I'm likely to score....... somewhere between 2050 and 2100. 1680 with Steele, TT, Williams and Ridley to come. Lowest score of 68 but only 3 tons, being Cripps, Drew and Sheed.

Mid priced madness really does get you.... mid priced scores. Only week 1 though. The premos were the let down more than anything. No doubt someone will pull a 2600 out of their backside though.

Well, here I am once again hoping for Billings to save my weekly score.

Seriously questioning most of my life choices right now
Heheheh, I couldn't do it to myself a second year in a row. Last year that little weasel prematurely aged me 10 years.

Still can't kick goals but didn't play full time forward which is what we wanted. Just couldn't get into the game in the last qtr where huge points was being dished out.
Yeah it was super frustrating owning Dunkley in the last - piggy Macrae feasted while Dunkley did bugger all. He should've got a 130

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think Libba was robbed yesterday?

Played a way better game than Dusty did imo, just the 75

See my post about being off the ground at wrong time. Players get scaled down big time for it. He lost about 8 points after being on 80 or so went to low 70s. Then he was back on late but the game was over so the 2 possies he had were also scaled down.

Not for Macrae and Lloyd though. Plus 15 each for existing in junk time.

didnt get to catch the dogs game ... what sort of role was Dunkley playing?
Part midfield, part forward

Seemed like he rotated with Wallis in and out of there. Macrae, Bont and Libba were the main other ones, McLean and Gowers pinched in there also I think. Think Gowers might swap with Bont occasionally through there, but Bont played mainly midfield.

Dunkley didn't take a mark, but 7 tackles and I'd imagine a few CPs helped his score, just the 20 touches, but hopefully this is one of his floor type of games

See my post about being off the ground at wrong time. Players get scaled down big time for it. He lost about 8 points after being on 80 or so went to low 70s. Then he was back on late but the game was over so the 2 possies he had were also scaled down.

Not for Macrae and Lloyd though. Plus 15 each for existing in junk time.
Just another example of why the 3300 point rule is bullcrap

Players unfairly get penalised for petty things like this, while others are massively KOTD

Would like the game to be a plain points game with no scaling, leave it black and white, use the SC format for scoring and leave the scaling alone. If there's a high quality game with lots of points then great, 3400-3500 points should be shared around. If it's a rubbish standard game and only gets up to 3100-3200 then leave it at that too.

Just another example of why the 3300 point rule is bullcrap

Players unfairly get penalised for petty things like this, while others are massively KOTD

Would like the game to be a plain points game with no scaling, leave it black and white, use the SC format for scoring and leave the scaling alone. If there's a high quality game with lots of points then great, 3400-3500 points should be shared around. If it's a rubbish standard game and only gets up to 3100-3200 then leave it at that too.
Nah too unfair. I’m playing you H2H and it’s thunderstorms in Cairns for my player while yours plays under a roof. How’s the effectiveness and disposal efficiency of my player in the mud and rain going to be compared to your prima donna. If everyone was under a roof in the same conditions, maybe, but they’re not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back