Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how no-one can refute or even address the points you make but proceed to... but, but, Russia, elections anything but respond to your points?

I despise President Moron for all the things you mentioned and would add an adulterer, habitual and compulsive liar, demeans females although has no problem in paying for them for sex, possible rapist and sexual predator.

He is despicable.
Yes, these ring wingers think truth is optional these days.

Notice how no-one can refute or even address the points you make but proceed to... but, but, Russia, elections anything but respond to your points?

I despise President Moron for all the things you mentioned and would add an adulterer, habitual and compulsive liar, demeans females although has no problem in paying for them for sex, possible rapist and sexual predator.

He is despicable.
Word salad to rehash almost every pathetic post you have made since late 2016
Not a good weekend for the TDS sufferers
5 more years of Trump

5 more years of Trump
Say something original ... .TDS is really quite boring as are you.

You do realise I don't take you seriously by now.

I know where I can find it, I was actually interested in your thoughts on the names you mentioned.

Hey Maggie, i'll take up your offer - here is my thoughts on the names, based on my close following of unfolding events. Note that my view is that if anyone has committed crimes, they should be prosecuted, and I don't particularly care which political party they are affiliated with.

Manafort - longtime GOP polticial lobbyist/PAC guy. 'Failed' to report foreign income from Ukraine (not Russia) in 2008 or something, so once the 'witch hunt' started trawling through records found himself ensnared.

Failed to register as under FARA, which I find either here nor there as apparently half of Washington hasn't. Important to note that he was actually working with the Podestas (Dem) on the Ukraine thing, and they haven't been charged (as yet at least).

My view is that if he's cheated on his taxes then he deserves to be rumbled, but the length of the sentence seems awfully heavy handed, and putting partisan politics to one side, the FARA piece raises legitimate questions of selective prosecution for the reasons mentioned above.

Cohen - New York sleazeball lawyer, one of hundreds. Committed financial crimes around taxi medallions and such, which has nothing to do with Trump. Once the aforementioned witch hunt stumbled across that fact, he teamed up with a longterm Clinton lawyer Lanny Davis, and has been making an ass of himself in front of congress (guilty of perjury once so far) on behalf of the democrats in the hopes of sentencing leniency.

Was named in the dossier as being a back channel to Putin via a trip to Prague, which never happened.

Flynn - ex DIA director who clashed (along with Mattis) with Obama during his administration around the policy towards ISIS amongst other things (i can go into that if you want).

One of the first generals to support Trump, which made him a political target. Appears to have been one of the individuals around Trump that were targetted by the illegal domestic spying operation (Operation Crossfire Hurricane) for the purpose of indirectly surveilling Trump.

Clumsy example - but if I wanted to tap your calls but couldn't as it would look bad - I'd phone tap your mum or something because your going to talk on the phone at some point.

Now - when Obama put those silly sanctions on Russia during the transition (which I'm suss about - remember no collusion), the Russian ambassador called Flynn to complain. Flynn essentially said that he couldn't discuss it but try not to retailate, we'll be in soon. Completely legal conversation for an incoming NSA to have.

Now, he was being tapped. Was setup in a dodgy interview by McCabe, and provided an honest recollection of the conversation to the FBI agents (Stzrok and another guy), but made a mistake on some minor detail. Note that the 302 (record) of the interview has the FBI agents stating that they believed that Flynn was answering honestly.

Flynn was then charged with lying to the FBI, and essentially ran out of money and plead guilty to stop the financial costs of defending himself. Note that it is a common tactic in the states for prosecutors (especially Weissmann), who have an unlimited budget, to drown you with paperwork to exhaust your resources to the point that you need to settle.

The Flynn debacle I believed served two purposes - one to punish a Trump supporter and to scare off potential Trump allies moving forward, and two - provide a scalp to damage Trump politically. This patter would continue with people in Trump's orbit being charged with BS process crimes in lieu of collusion charges.

5 more years of Trump
Address the points mate, all your doing is spreading fake news and barracking for a racist president who is a compulsive liar.Why can't you admit he's a compulsive liar? Trump's a compulsive liar do u have an opinion on this 'trait' of Trump's personality.Address the question.

L
Hey Maggie, i'll take up your offer - here is my thoughts on the names, based on my close following of unfolding events. Note that my view is that if anyone has committed crimes, they should be prosecuted, and I don't particularly care which political party they are affiliated with.

Manafort - longtime GOP polticial lobbyist/PAC guy. 'Failed' to report foreign income from Ukraine (not Russia) in 2008 or something, so once the 'witch hunt' started trawling through records found himself ensnared.

Failed to register as under FARA, which I find either here nor there as apparently half of Washington hasn't. Important to note that he was actually working with the Podestas (Dem) on the Ukraine thing, and they haven't been charged (as yet at least).

My view is that if he's cheated on his taxes then he deserves to be rumbled, but the length of the sentence seems awfully heavy handed, and putting partisan politics to one side, the FARA piece raises legitimate questions of selective prosecution for the reasons mentioned above.

Cohen - New York sleazeball lawyer, one of hundreds. Committed financial crimes around taxi medallions and such, which has nothing to do with Trump. Once the aforementioned witch hunt stumbled across that fact, he teamed up with a longterm Clinton lawyer Lanny Davis, and has been making an ass of himself in front of congress (guilty of perjury once so far) on behalf of the democrats in the hopes of sentencing leniency.

Was named in the dossier as being a back channel to Putin via a trip to Prague, which never happened.

Flynn - ex DIA director who clashed (along with Mattis) with Obama during his administration around the policy towards ISIS amongst other things (i can go into that if you want).

One of the first generals to support Trump, which made him a political target. Appears to have been one of the individuals around Trump that were targetted by the illegal domestic spying operation (Operation Crossfire Hurricane) for the purpose of indirectly surveilling Trump.

Clumsy example - but if I wanted to tap your calls but couldn't as it would look bad - I'd phone tap your mum or something because your going to talk on the phone at some point.

Now - when Obama put those silly sanctions on Russia during the transition (which I'm suss about - remember no collusion), the Russian ambassador called Flynn to complain. Flynn essentially said that he couldn't discuss it but try not to retailate, we'll be in soon. Completely legal conversation for an incoming NSA to have.

Now, he was being tapped. Was setup in a dodgy interview by McCabe, and provided an honest recollection of the conversation to the FBI agents (Stzrok and another guy), but made a mistake on some minor detail. Note that the 302 (record) of the interview has the FBI agents stating that they believed that Flynn was answering honestly.

Flynn was then charged with lying to the FBI, and essentially ran out of money and plead guilty to stop the financial costs of defending himself. Note that it is a common tactic in the states for prosecutors (especially Weissmann), who have an unlimited budget, to drown you with paperwork to exhaust your resources to the point that you need to settle.

The Flynn debacle I believed served two purposes - one to punish a Trump supporter and to scare off potential Trump allies moving forward, and two - provide a scalp to damage Trump politically. This patter would continue with people in Trump's orbit being charged with BS process crimes in lieu of collusion charges.
Lol lol lol, you are bagging Cohen even he has done Trumps dirty work for 10 years.If yr bagging Cohen ,you are by definition bagging Trump, you can't have it both ways ! Get it together mate!

Your opinion is irrelevant
Like the now disproved RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA conspiracy lie
So they made it all up.lol .You're becoming an enemy of Australia if you ignor lies from a foreign national.You're un-Australian mate.Please emmigrate to the USA!!

L
Lol lol lol, you are bagging Cohen even he has done Trumps dirty work for 10 years.If yr bagging Cohen ,you are by definition bagging Trump, you can't have it both ways ! Get it together mate!

Hey Chief, is there a way I can block or mute posters of questionable intelligence like this?

Address the points mate, all your doing is spreading fake news and barracking for a racist president who is a compulsive liar.Why can't you admit he's a compulsive liar? Trump's a compulsive liar do u have an opinion on this 'trait' of Trump's personality.Address the question.
You accuse me of Fake News
Then push the Fake News of Trump being racist
Is the fact that Mueller couldn't fabricate collusion now Fake News?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Chief, is there a way I can block or mute posters of questionable intelligence like this?
Why not just have a genuine discussion and respond to the points you have been challenged on. Chief is there any rule on these right wingers posting misinformation from non- news sources constantly?

At least the democrats have had the decency to deliver an unreserved apology to Trump for besmirching him unfairly for two years. Also to the American people for this expensive diversion of resources and for undermining democracy. Trump as usual magnanimous.
Lol Trump besmirches his own name :)

Why not just have a genuine discussion and respond to the points you have been challenged on. Chief is there any rule on these right wingers posting misinformation from non- news sources constantly?

Ok then pal, Cohen worked for Trump, and had business interests outside of his relationship with the Trump organisation as well. It appears he was a bit naughty with those interests. So what?

So funny
No facts from you in 2+ years
Magic bullet failed you
Just posted my 'fact's regarding what despicable person President Loco Moron is which none of you can dispute.

Anyway, you can have the last word as I am done. Will just read, not ignore as you are too funny and a good laugh.

Ok then pal, Cohen worked for Trump, and had business interests outside of his relationship with the Trump organisation as well. It appears he was a bit naughty with those interests. So what?
So you think you have better info than a 12 month FBI investigation? They have gone easy on him if anything as they know one small mistske will be amplified on Fox news for years. What interest do you have in defending a president of another country,you are Australian not American. I assume you like all his policies and want to bring Trump style politics to Australia.That would be great, people can offer sympathy to white supremacists and society can grow in peace and harmony lol

Sorry had to show ignored content to read this.

So you think you have better info than a 12 month FBI investigation? They have gone easy on him if anything as they know one small mistske will be amplified on Fox news for years. What interest do you have in defending a president of another country,you are Australian not American. I assume you like all his policies and want to bring Trump style politics to Australia.That would be great, people can offer sympathy to white supremacists and society can grow in peace and harmony lol

Yeah...whatever you say. Appreciate you sharing that stream of consciousness with us.

Btw, that FBI investigation has cleared Trump of collusion and obstruction of justice, you understand that right?

Sorry had to show ignored content to read this.
Chief, I have every right to challenge some of the rubbish posted in these threads.It shouldn't be an echo chamber for the right wingers especially considering recent events. Please be even handed and pull up their abuse.

Yeah...whatever you say. Appreciate you sharing that stream of consciousness with us.

Btw, that FBI investigation has cleared Trump of collusion and obstruction of justice, you understand that right?
Wait for report to come out first maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back