Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would change from a position she's held since becoming PM?

Like any true progressive, she believes immigration should be needs based rather than an economic ponzi scheme like we're running.

Of course that means she wants more refugees.
Like Trudeau, her words mean more than her actions to the left.

Like Trudeau, her words mean more than her actions to the left.
Huh?

Why quote me if you're just posting random nonsense unrelated to the post? I don't live in the echo-chamber so your ramblings rarely make any sense.

Populism.

She's a bit of a 1 like = 1 prayer leader.
Nah, she's a bit more like someone who comprehends basic human decency.

A concept that seems lost on most conservatives today. Her position on immigration, especially refugees, hasn't changed one iota since she ran for office.

Why would it? She's a true progressive.

Huh?

Why quote me if you're just posting random nonsense unrelated to the post? I don't live in the echo-chamber so your ramblings rarely make any sense.
Take any of FKs posts, put it into Google. You’ll find out who he is quoting/plagiarising and get a better picture of the argument.

Australians can move to New Zeland permanently without visa restrictions, so those worshipping her can do the rest of us a favour.
So what's your excuse for still being here?

Is Emperor Trump reluctant to give you a visa?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacinda's new buddy, mosque leader Ahmed Bhamji claimed at the "Love Aotearoa, Hate Racism" rally that Mossad (Israel's national intelligence agency) was behind the NZ shooting, and that local Jewish businesses were funding terrorist Brenton Tarrant.

Jacinda's new buddy, mosque leader Ahmed Bhamji claimed at the "Love Aotearoa, Hate Racism" rally that Mossad (Israel's national intelligence agency) was behind the NZ shooting, and that local Jewish businesses were funding terrorist Brenton Tarrant.

Back to regular programming.

Yeah he should have been challenged on that one. He raised a valid concern that maybe the shooter may have gotten funding from somewhere but mentioning Mossad and local Zionist businessmen? Unless he had more concrete proof its best to leave that s**t out, especially in the face of carnage and personal loss on a scale such as this. He's practically insulted both those who died and those left bereft.

Calling Ahmed Bhamji Jacinda's 'new buddy' might be a bit of a reach though. She's been showing solidarity with a people touched by tragedy. If it had've been fifty gunned down inside a synagogue I trust she'd be wearling a black yamulke and speaking with Jewish rabbis. And anyone calling said Jews 'Jacinda's new buddies' would surely be shouted down, wouldn't they?

I know what you are implying Mal but I'm not white nationalist and I stand by my Jewish friends.

I thought Mal was saying that the shooter's far-right backers (the non-Mossad ones!) and the fundie Islamist nutters both hate Jews enough that they'd agree with a smile that 'the Jews did it'.

Two sides of a filthy coin and all...

I thought Mal was saying that the shooter's far-right backers (the non-Mossad ones!) and the fundie Islamist nutters both hate Jews enough that they'd agree with a smile that 'the Jews did it'.

Yeah maybe a bit defensive there but I regularly get called a nazi, racist, bigot etc

Yeah maybe a bit defensive there but I regularly get called a nazi, racist, bigot etc

Yeah. People all round should be playing the ball more than the player. Debate's getting more toxic on social media, because here we can insult others behind a username and get away with it with no real consequence. It's lead to less debate and far more abusive conjecture.

Certain groups are finding it ideal conditions in which to grow.

Did he have any backers? As far as I can see, he was a loner and compete ******* nutter.

Did he have any backers? As far as I can see, he was a loner and compete ******* nutter.

We don't know that yet. I don't know who his mates on 4chan were. I don't know if he posted on sites like Stormfront. He could well have 'crowdsourced' some dollars via gofundme or something less visible.

Everything's a guess at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back