Game Day Round 5 2019: Hawks v Cats, 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day they have a bit more class on every line!

But I can not accept basic errors!!
Punching the ball thru for a behind.
Shepard,tackles,poor decision making.

Hard to believe this is one of the favorites for the flag we’re up against.

We’re only now 30pts down with our bottom 6 doing almost nothing, and a bunch of players sitting in the stands.

Just hope we give it a real crack in the last quarter and if we lose so be it but go down fighting to the final siren.

Hawkins smashing into Sicily? Did anyone see that? Remember the dogs game? O'Meara must be still sore hip as hardly sighted for his ability..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We look amazingly unfit. Our ball movement is absolutely dead...
We are really missing some cake. Got some icing, but seriously missing the cake.
Yeah somethings wrong between our actual fitness and what out game plan requires to run out a game.

I know weve got some under done blokes a few kids in but its a trend now. We dont last to the end of the quarter, get cut up in the last few minutes.

Could just be we're making up for our lack of class with effort and can't maintain it but its a worry

Once again we faded the last five minutes of a quarter after 5 games it's now an issue. Otherwise not 2 despondent. Bruest and Chad did their two minute cameos then disappeared for the seventh quarter in a row.but a lot of good geelong are the best team in April and Rohan is paying us back 4 his 2014 perhaps the worst game ever played.
Playing a lot of players that aren't best 18 plus a lot of players probably have niggles from last week. Wouldn't be surprised if players like cousins and Smith had reduced training loads through the week. In addition to this, Wingard is not match fit.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back