Preview Round 23, 2023 : Demons v Hawks, 3:20pm Sun 20th Aug MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN : Ryan, Bmac
OUT : Chad, DGB
SUB : Mitchell
*DGB stiff but I don't think we can play Lewis,Kosi,Ryan & DGB in the same forward line (Too Tall)

Last edited:

Greene and Ryan for me for Chad and DGB.

Bennetts upgraded for Chad going onto the LTI and come in as Sub.
I really like Ryan but no way DGB goes out for him - played his role well and deserves to stay in the side for the rest of the season. Ryan is no a brainer for a contract extension into 2024 - probably at the expense of Greene

I really like Ryan but no way DGB goes out for him - played his role well and deserves to stay in the side for the rest of the season. Ryan is no a brainer for a contract extension into 2024 - probably at the expense of Greene
Totally different players. Ryan is a genuine threat in the air. DGB your crash and bash type, but no threat in the air.

No one in the VFL putting their hands up really.

Bramble 28
Hustwaite 20
Cmack 19
Bennetts 18 and 1.2 - stats look good but can't see him getting a call up
Serong 16
Greene 10 and 3.3 - again, can't see him getting a call up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan for DGB. It’s tough but Ryan is a better threat in the air. Excited for both to compete after a preseason.

I’d promote Bennetts to debut for Chad (moved to LTI list). Butler hasn’t been great the last few weeks and Brocky looked checked out.

B: Sicily Blanck Hardwick
HB: Weddle Scrim Impey
C: Ward Nash Amon
HF: Moore Ryan CMac
F: Breust Lewis Bennetts
Fol: Reeves Newcombe Day
Int: Worpel Morrison Maginness Koschitzke
Sub: BMac / Mitchell

IN: Ryan

OUT: Wingard

B: Hardwick, Blanck, Impey

HB: Scrimshaw, Sicily, Weddle

C: Amon, Worpel, Day

HF: MacDonald, Koschitzke, Ryan

F: Breust, Lewis, Moore

R: Reeves, Newcombe, Nash

INT: Ward, Grainger-Barras, Morrison, Maginness, B.MacDonald (Sub)

Ryan's kicked 3 against the Pies. Has to come in.
Yeah I get it, but DGB would have taken a lot of confidence from yesterday. Reckon he needs to grow on it.

Keen to get Ryan in too but maybe through a swap with Wings or some other structural changes.

Finn, surely.
Would have thought he goes to Clarry. Tracc is a bit like Bont, you're better having a Nash there to disrupt his access to the footy by getting your hand to it first and blocking his space at stoppages than stifling his run. Finn's a great run stopper, would be good to stifle Oliver from getting his spread and opening up the game. It'll be a big challenge, the Dee's have the best midfield and the best ruck in the comp. Walking away breakeven out of the middle would be a massive win in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back